-
Posts
20 542 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Bydo
-
this is the worse update that Tanki Dev's has done. if your not using drugs then your forced to use drones. not sure why this player has protection on and yet his gear score is red ? also have lower ranks in with hier legend ranks.. also what is going on with my account I had a fully upgraded M3 before this change over happened and now I'm at a M7 level 20 but needs to be upgraded ? something is wrong.. been in 6 battles and only winning 2 .. bad update..
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Attention Parkourists! Your chance to roll back to Wasp Mk1
Bydo replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
just sent mine in . hope I did it right.. Rollback my Wasp -
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
this is not a bug , but needs to be looked into.. the Siege battles .. if your tank is located under the bridge where a base is located above. the scanner on the base will lock in the player below . allowing them not to be close to the base above . will get photo for it late to explain better..
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
if your talking about finding the snowmen contest ... no I did not like it due to not finding any in regular MM battles. for the rest of it some of it was confusing not knowing you had to log into a certain page to collect more containers ..
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
HTML5 version I still don't have my gifts on my accounts or even to send them. the garage = when in a battle , after you click on it to enter into it / it takes too long to return back into the battle. can you please add back the return arrow button that was located on top right of screen . to make it faster and easier to join battle. also add blocked players back to system - both for the forum and in open chat..
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
yupe been seeing this more now. in the past it would start on the Friday but end on the Sunday only giving some players less days then others. due to UTC time zone.. this one could have started at 2 pm instead of 2 am on Friday. it finally took them long enough to get it hooked onto the forum. ...2 hours later.. waiting for it to be finally posted correctly.. also only 25% in shop it normally is 50% sales ? .. only good thing to buy will be upgrades , getting the M7 upgraded to level 15 ..
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
ok so what i need to say and hope you can understand it .. most don't lol so I understand your point , but I find when ever there is a new update or changes in the system , its best to upgrade or buy items . so your not loosing out on things. I did mention before the update for players to upgrade turrets and hulls before this happened. just like in the past I warned many to buy the XT items before changes occurred and for players not to be left out in the cold. now saying this I do not like this upgrade for a good reason .. mainly in the past lower ranks such as one of my accounts which was at aM2 fully upgraded had to wait for our ranks to match up for it to be allowed to buy a M3 item. now with this update it allows players like my lower rank to be a fully upgraded M7 ( M3 ) before that rank. which I find is so wrong and I feel bad for those who did not buy or upgrade to M3 before hand. also for those who are a M3 (M7) higher ranks to find lower ranks getting to be a M7 ahead of being a certain rank. will it effect the battles ..maybe in time , but until I reach to that rank level I wont know. for those confused . it means that a player ..will be at an advantage compared to someone who has been here for a long time and working hard to get a higher rank. this update just gave a free ticket to players with M2 fully upgraded. - see back in the days when I first joined ( July 2013 ) you got to buy your way to the next rank . which lots of players took advantageous too it. and we found more noobs playing with higher ranks who had no idea or how to play . this new update has just done the same thing. giving free ranks levels to lower players.. sure i'm a lower player but I would rather get more experience on my account before I move up. also look at it like a m2 battling with M3 fully upgraded and little experience level. were shooting ducks , or easy targets for them to get more experience off us. also what happened to balance MM battles . with this update it fails again.
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
sir there has been lots of players leaving . its just they have not closed there accounts. I know a number of legends that left back in Nov or before that on a update. for lower ranks if your rank was at a M2 fully loaded upgraded then you would get a M7 and would be needing to upgrade the 20 levels . how do I know this cause I have one which was done. so by June or sooner it will be the same as my legend M7 fully loaded.
-
not sure but they did say this in the main posting So right now you’re thinking, “Uh oh, here comes the price hike!” Wrong. No price hike.
Jump to content










































































