-
Posts
1 599 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark
-
Forum Clan and In Game clans are two different things. Forum clans participate in esports and tournaments. While In game clan is a place to hangout with friends play/talk/practice together, it facilitates better communication. As for the answer. I don't think is there is any such requirement.
-
really?
-
When is the last date for resigstration of MOS?
-
Its nice that the mission chains will not lose progress. But I really hope that they don't decrease the prize of xompleting weeks like 4-5-6 and so on and eventually make same prizes for week 10 like they are in week 4.
-
Actually I bought it seperately rail in Major and hornet mu'ed. Thanks tho :) Lol m2 kit? :D
-
Thanks to this wonderful topic. :wub: I was able to make around 70K crystals from the premium and it helped me a lot. Now I am surely in a better position than I was before. :)
-
Ishida can parkour too... :P
-
Its like that even right now :ph34r:
-
yea, its just urs I guess... even when I visit the profile.
-
Magnum v/s thunder in Polygon CP, pro battles. I use thunder and always end up in top 4 (even though its m1.9). But it gets annoying if a magnum joins enemy team, as the pit is the best spot to hit for a mag. So was wondering how well can magnum do in poly? And I m yet in delemma what m3 should I get (kit) thunder or any other (most probably rico). P.S: Guys is there a topic where a brief comparision of all turrets is given like some ratings?
-
Forum Bug?
-
Well Idk what Mhh said is indeed true, in non pro thunder is not the beast it oonce was. As Rico is the domonant turret and many of my friends suggested that. So I am yet in a delemma. I don't want toi regret, so I will continue researching and asking from all playyers.. But It seems Tanki is in no mood of nerfing magnum... not in the near future atleast... cus they added magnum kits to garage... Btw what is ur opinion about magnum??.
-
Got that! Thanks.
-
Idk was just curious cause they organise the event for other players so idk if its normal battle or not.
-
Whats your miserable moment in tanki online?
LUCIFER1_the_dark replied to Raakin-The-Great in Archive
:ph34r: Spawn kills :ph34r: -
I quoted an example, in the forum we have a topic player created events and in that we have Unofficial player created drop the gold. So was wondering if that could be unique and special. Another example may be tanki race (unofficial).
-
Query: What are the conditions (examples) for which gold boxes can be granted? Will they be granted for Unofficial player created events?
-
Applied to the club... Waiting for reply :wub:
-
I agree... that thunder is yet a beast.. Ok it seems like I will have 150k extra if I buy raiden at lieu general and 2 ranks to marshal, so when I get to marshals I may be able to get another m3 combo... Btw I saw 2 shop kits in garage these days and they have magnum m3.... the price is around 450k... wanted to know your opinion on them esp mag... cus at the end of day all that maters is crystals..
-
Plus wasp has more health than hornet.
-
Guys... Best m3 kits within 450k.... Please tell.. I want a kit that can help in a balance in both pro and non pro, because I'd have 2 more ranks after I buy a kit to gain enogh crystals to make my current combos to m3s... That means a kit through which I can dominate in pro battles esp poly, but that is useful even in non pro (in the drug wars). Earlier some said Raiden and Paladin but I have few doubts. Raiden- Is thunder not nerfed in high ranks? I mean other than poly cp, will it be helpful even in non pro battles? Paladin- I like smoky's gameplay, but in maps which are good for crystal farming like polygon and arena, smoky is not on the dominant side ( atleast thats what I obeserved). Also I noticed few shop kits in garage, mostly magnun kits like Gustav, so if u can give some brief analysis, I would be very thankful.
-
Here you go... Hey, I have a suggestion, you should link your profile to email ASAP, because my account in past had same trouble...although it was not hacked, but my friend was using my account without my knowing, so every time I used to login, I would get server connection closed. Later I resolved on linking to email, and changing pass, that helped, and now my friend no more use my account but his own.
-
Hey guys... sorry for asking again but can u tell the best m3 kits not more than 450k that I shud save for?
-
Oi ok Pedro wait for me dude...I have just got 15-16 I guess and this time I was sure to catch more than you XD Please be my sensei...
-
Good Luck brother. I am happy that I could help you in some way, See you in the battlefield :)
Jump to content










































































