Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 171 of the V-LOG has rolled out!

    Haha Drones sounds interesting but the batteries i hope they are affordable. Rest sounds like good update. Esp low exp earning, it will be a miracle for slow rankers like me who wish to save for better equipment and can't afford a lot of exp vs crystals earned ratio. Can't wait for Juggernaut.
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 170 of the V-LOG is live!

    I guess single protections would be allowed to mu'ed. So if u have a firebird m3 module and a firebird m2 module the m3 module will remain in garage but now as a single module and with the current level of micro-upgrade. So no worries fellas I guess only problem will be with 2 protections of same kind one m3 other m2, so Tanki will refund the cost of the m2 with current micro-upgrade level.
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Server update? Why?
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Why does nobody play XC?

    I noticed that the single rockets of striker have a tinee bit of homing nature as well, am not 100% sure tho.
  5. Ya the firebird's m2 alt saves my ass, otherwise rip.
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Crazy Weekend with Sales and x2 Battle Funds!

    Nah Juggernaut is coming.
  7. 1.yeah agree too. 2. Lol idc about xp/bp players when I get down in Dm's with m3 fire with alts rail guns run like a pussy xD.
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    http://prntscr.com/jjvnxc haha this paint has my attention lol oh that explains.
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Awesome way to hide crystals.
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Friday Raw] Community Streams

    Aww nives Congrats.... :wub: :wub:
  11. Change chat system a bit: Players would type following codes and out of them anyone would work per battle. Admin please Golds x10 Admin is noob kid=Golds x5 Lucifer1_the_dark is best TAnki powerlord(whatever that role means)=Containers rain. axaxa=axaxa I love Tanki=Gold x1 I love Hazel=Ask him for gold when he comes back. Tanki is dying=Ban for 1 day. And lastly whoever does not like this post:
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Online Confessions!

    I m desperate to get my k/d above 1.0 so i am camping since 1 week with m1.5 shaft in highways with gizmos. Idk thats something to be proud of or not :ph34r:
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 170 of the V-LOG is live!

    Well what is clear is that a refund is most likely to happen but question how will the battle change from it. With what i can tell magnum protections will be the first choice followed by rail and smoky/rico. I hope that the beast thunder once again sets its regime of fear.
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 170 of the V-LOG is live!

    Magnum users after news of custom modules Players who were asking a magnum nerf and who had little magnum protections.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    And that's how u do a butt-stand
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Friday Raw] Community Streams

    Where is the contest?
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 170 of the V-LOG is live!

    https://youtu.be/4OIPjhgRg74?t=5m47s I am flattered thanks Tanki for that little publicity. :wub: :wub: Will there be no modules from the kits now?
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks a lot :wub:
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Savage! Please ban :lol: :lol: :lol:
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    New Paints in Containers

    The last 3 paints look even better than the animated paints.
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    New Paints in Containers

    Woahh
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Wait ^ how did u get a Field marshal account I thgt they were recruits.
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Music Corner: ♪ Share ♪ Rate

    That was obvious :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...