Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 168 of the V-LOG is live!

    TBH I did not watch it cuz the preview said it all in a short way.... The video of the week is nice though...
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Cosmonautics Day has landed!

    Review: Day 1 of Cosmonauts Day: So the day 1 of cosmonauts day celebration ended with fun. The main attraction was the meteors and the x10 gold (which actualy turned out to be around x5-x6). The interesting feature of the event was for the first time we witnessed a lot of wasp/hornet gold catchers and the OP Dictator was left in shadows by a new genration of gold catchers. The intersting thing was the blast radius of the meteor, which IMO was a bit of ranged rather than set at a specific value. As I noticed sometimes the blast radius was small and sometimes it was quite big. For the first day we saw many gold rains all across Tankiverse, but some players seemed unhappy with this event. For them I wish to say, that sometimes we should be practical, chances to catch gold in x10 events increases manifolds, and since there is no x2 funds even catching 1 gold per battle can get you more crystals than from a 15 minute regular battle. Hackers/Cheaters: For the first time Tanki event was clean from hackers who could just take off like a rocket for the gold, but the threat is not completely avoided. A new type of hack was witnessed where players are changing the speed of hulls esp wasp/hornet and also the weight and acceleration. If you see a wasp moving in an erratic manner, beware its may be a hacker. I noticed this with help of my friends, and got some videos too, which I will use to report them. The hulls using the hacks seems like stuck to the ground, and even after the huge impact the line of sight yet remains straight for the hull. Imagine a wasp remaining straight after such huge impact like a rock, even titans are a bit displaced after the collision but not these cheaters. So try to record every gold and these cheaters as well. Gold catching skills: It seems like players are coming up with new ideas to catch the gold, the most common is to be around the drop zone a few inches away from the blast radius, but not all have yet mastered this precision and prediction. Being at the right spot, and accelerating at right time is very important. Personally I feel, try to keep your tank in a straight postion as its gonna be a race to gold, avoid the imapact, by driving a bit back/forward as the meteor touches ground, this will help you in stabalizing after the blast, and don't save your overdrive (if you help you get help). Remember the main idea is to have fun so don't rage :) . With this I end my review, Good Luck in catching golds and if you wanna know how many I caught so... 14 so far.. :P
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Cosmonautics Day has landed!

    No dude all were dropped by the game. At one time there were 4 that dropped simultaneusly. At they dropped in pair. Btw the map was Polygon and the funds were 6k+
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Cosmonautics Day has landed!

    It is like x5 or more. But I must say that the max it dropped were in 3 battles and there 13 in 2 and 15 in 1 fell. I love this event...caught 10 yesterday...let's see if I can get another 10 today.
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Cosmonautics Day has landed!

    Same happened to me in Tribute Rgb The gold from previous game was stuck at that place and for the whole game was there.
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    Thanks a lot for this.. I will use it to the fullest. :)
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Boy Oh Boy... Caught 8 so far 1 was container... 10k
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Cosmonautics Day has landed!

    I am disappointed. I thought X10 meany something like this https://youtu.be/MjxVaekncZw Turns out its the same old thing... Now players wait a bit far from the drop zone and then racr for gold. This could be fun.. if no one was around the drop zones, but turns out x10 is like just another clickbait...
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Underrated Paints

    Orange paint imo is the best attention catcher..
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    ya the boring part is true...but I m haaving some tough times when I m in the middle of rank brackets...
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Cosmonautics Day has landed!

    So has someone got an idea of the blast radius? It seems like people have already managed to learn a bit about the radius as I saw some hornets being at the best spots possible for the catch.. Maybe if I play a bit more I might get a hold on too.
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hey by looking at my profile and taking all points to note, can someone tell do I need another m2 or anything like a module or should I continue on my path of saving?
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Cosmonautics Day has landed!

    awesome
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Cosmonautics Day has landed!

    Hey I was wondering no double funds?
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Cosmonautics Day has landed!

    Love this event.... Say thanks to the Devs please ;) :wub:
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Cosmonautics Day has landed!

    I told u guys... that Tanki is gonna make the event fun.... I believed in them..... Yay...... X10 GOLDS omg Here I come.....
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 167 of the V-LOG is live!

    Waiting waiting waiting..... But this time m so excited..... Again a huge thanks to devs n TO team for this awesome new update....I just hope it cud be permanent :wub:
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Issue 74] Guess The Supply Drop!

    I got all of them..... Btw Flexoo u did great job with the camera angles.... It took a lot of time to find the drop zone...
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    Thanks a lot. I sent the PM.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Should we expect an announcement regarding the Cosmonauts Day Celebration today?
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Is Tanki more fun now than it was a year or two ago?

    ^cheating cheating.... I can't quote the post now... So u win... Hurrah......cg :D :lol:
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Yes it did not.. So i just reinstalled my complete windows.... I tried everything but it did not work, and I had no reply for the last 24hrs...so I had to reintall Windows that took a lot of time..
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Server connection error.. I am getting this message from tanki's client since 2 hrs... The game opens, I can access garage n everything but as soon as I try to join a battle the msg appears. My connection speed is good, n still idk whats going on. I checked the Causes n solution n nothing worked.
×
×
  • Create New...