Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    I am in the club.
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    Umm Do I need to repost my request once a winner is selected?
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Second :P
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Community CM found partying during work hours :lol:
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Predictions

    Announcements Today or Tomorrow on Fifa celebrations, and x2 golds maybe.
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Who will teach these silly XP users how to play?

    If you have any complaints regarding the game please use Complaint Book. If you wish to report any player on account of multing/sabotaging please use Game Violation Reports. In future, please use Official Question and Answer, to ask single questions.
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    About how to promote and support a fair-play game style

    Jay's idea of fair play award is quite good. Further I wish to know how and which way would the tournament be structured, because in normal battles words like fair play sometimes become underrated as there are always players who ruin the beauty of the game and cap flags in 3v4. As you said you wish to organise an unofficial m2 tournament, so in my opinion the fairplay award should be quite helpful to promote a good game. I wish to add few more aspects. Timing the battles: As most of esports tournaments uses this format, the battles are like 12 minutes long where initial 2 minutes are for warmup, thus if a team tries to cap in that time, it would lead to straight disqualification. Having a match refree: Its always good to have a match refree who can look over the battle. (you can have 4-5 of your friends or interested players who would like to do this job). A pre registration: Using google forms to register your teams, say 4 players per team(+1 in case of a sub), register weekly for the tournament. The registration would be simple form that takes names of all 4/5 players. As you see, when there is something like a tournament, players tend to play more fairer and as per rules, rathere in some random battles where sometimes, due to action of other players, the game gets spoiled. I have organised few Xp/Bp tournaments within my previous clan, and I used the above 2 aspects alongwith a few more to have good and fair battles, thus if you explain a structure a bit I am willing to help in organising it as well. (I wish to participate as well though :) ).
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Who will teach these silly XP users how to play?

    Your nick explains a lot. Not worth wasting time explaining an adament. End of the line: Train them yourself, if you have an ounce of skill in using XP, or don;t play with XP, because believe me if for once you meet a skilled XP in a battle he's gonna show you what skills is, turning defence into a nightmare.
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Who will teach these silly XP users how to play?

    Yea there are some silly users not just in XP but even with other turrets, that doesn't mean you can't rush for the flag with railgun. Other than magnum and thunder railgun is a preferred turret for offenense due to its ability to shoot across multiple tanks, and a skilled user can easily do it multiple times. Tho I agree going solo and all in with XP can be suicidal but its worth the risk when you have skills and a buch of nincompoops in your side.
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    When I wanted crystals.
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The GAME has ended, thank you for playing!

    Congrats to @Ninja for making it to the TOP100. :) Well played. Congrats to all winners as well :wub:
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    Hello. Will this updated rules be effective on request after June 9 UTC 00:40, or would the previous requests prior to the update be deemed invalid which did not follow this rule?
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Which country has the most number of players

    Ok what is this? I voted for India and today it shows that I voted for Iceland?? <_< <_<
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 173 of the V-LOG is live!

    I was expecting Juggernaut.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The GAME has ended, thank you for playing!

    Rip the day 3 answer was VIDEOBLOG and not VIDEO BLOG! The space cost me 5 more mins as I had to solve the puzzle again. Please Next time try to avoid it. Final Score= 45. Could have done better, 100% sure its 20 supplies that I am gettng. <_< -_-
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    How many batteries do you have?

    Opened 45 containers (Saving since last 2-3 months) 550 batteries, used none and won't use any until they add all the drones.
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Which country has the most number of players

    Its not about rekting lol. :D
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Which country has the most number of players

    Haha most votes for India atm....GG Bois ;)
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What update do you hate?

    I lost count tbh.... You should seriously rephrase the question. :ph34r:
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The GAME has ended, thank you for playing!

    Answer is Madness,
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The GAME has ended, thank you for playing!

    2 hours and still stuck with Will's pic.
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    XT-Skins are coming June 7th!

    Ty :) :D
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    XT-Skins are coming June 7th!

    Btw Can I buy xT skins? Are they only for m3s? Asking for my buyer friends :ph34r:
  24. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    XT-Skins are coming June 7th!

    Lol Buyers already have xTs :D
×
×
  • Create New...