Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The GAME June 2018 - Searching Group

    That did not appear in that pic as it was there after a hyperlink. I even inspected the elemnts of the page.
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The GAME June 2018 - Searching Group

    Ninja Smart move. Well I was stuck with the Major Payne guy and the guy On the right I had no idea about him despite the dfact that I have watched Avatar couple of times. Ty for saving me xD
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The GAME has ended, thank you for playing!

    Last time made in the Top 100 lets see this time. Good Luck all ;)
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Well who knew Russian batteries would be more crappier than chinese. Atleast chinese batteries last for 14400 minutes. :ph34r:
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    True friendship indeed. The one of the main reasons I play Tanki is cus of my very close friend I made here. Its quite pleasant how people al across the globe develop these beautiful bonds through gaming. I really love gaming as its how I make friends and know new people. :wub:
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    But you miss the fact that getting those 7 modules has become x3 time expensive and non affordable for low ranks.
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Eggroll Charity TOPIC

    Indeed it is. Unless there is no proper info on the way of buying and how would the donations be fulfiled I request players to be very cautious.
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Thats business my friend. A dirty one indeed.
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Now you have 4 protections so by using Combination You can make 4 different sets of triple protections now.
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Are you sure its a bug becus it was same in the test servers and even is right now. I think its fair because of the drone Assault. Consider spawning and activating DD and then after 10 seconds teh drone activates and in next 35 seconds you kill someone so basically you get the DD affect extended again. If after every spawn the supplies are ready to use again it would cause advantage to Assault drone users. I think it indeed is an update but as you said it may be a bug(cus the devs are really dumb to realise this, that quick).
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Online Birthday starts June 4th!

    Happy Death Day from my side.
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    I have ran out of likes so I am commenting instead. Good Decision.
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Because of the Assault Drone indeed. Else every time you spawn you activate a DD and then the Drone again activates it so you practically get x2 effect of DD. Same way they changed gold drop time without announcig.
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Nope each kit now is giving 1 protection module against the turret it has. So In Medic- isida protection Legend-Rail protection. Why do You think I am complaining.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Can't agree more. Consider me who has not even 1 m2 protection. 250k is plain ripoff.
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Got 50 from containers. Yeah I was about to buy those 1100 batteries then I thought it would again feed the devs so I will keep my crystals to myself.
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Online Birthday starts June 4th!

    x2 funds is it for real? Becuse I did not notice it.
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Its becus the cooldowns are no longer resetting as soon as you die. So no longer can u self destruct to get all you supplies usable again. Mainly cus of mechanic drone.
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Its easier said 3.5 million crystals then to accumulate them. You don't sww the real picture. Say I buy medic now which previously gave me 2 gud protections i.e. Twins and thunder and now against isida. So when I am lieutanant general I buy medic with just 1 m3 protection and rest my garage has not even 1 m2 protection as well. So basically till the time I reach marshal I won't even survivie in battles with m0 and m1 protections whilst other enjoy m3 protections againt my isida. SO basicaly its just a disappointment for me indeed.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Worst Update. A day ago my friend bought medic kit and got the Twins Thunder Vulcan m3 module. and today you selling me m3 isida protection for the price of those 3 protection. Really what do you think I am a fool? I have been saving since war to get a m3 kit and now in just a span of 24 hrs whole thing has changed! I am not sorry at all but this game is indeed Dead for me. I am not gonna give an ounce of my time to a bunch of cheats and scammers who in one day tripled the cost of m3 module and for weeks were saying this is gonna be a great update! Tanki Online is the first and last game that Scams its Players heavily,
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    I really like how some player here said that its all a trick. First 300 crystals worth of batteries so you get less batteries in exchange of legacy modules and other protections. Then lowering the price again to 100-150 saying its in favour of game economy. The devs are not dumb as people say, the are quite clever indeed. Its business afterall.
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Drones, Batteries and Modules Update

    Okay this is how drones work! I went into a DM and luckily it was highland so I took mammoth+twins and assault drone(in test server). I activated the OD and was killing a vik+isida and the Drone activated so I got all drugs on again before they cooled down so I had again all of my drugs activated, again just before the supplies were running down I killed 2 more players thus activating all supplies again. My point is the drones are gonna cause a lot of nightmares for free to play players cus they are not cost effective, and non affordable in each and every batle. While on the other hand If you can buy 1000 batteries for 300,000 crystals then you will be unstoppable in battles regardles of the format or Maps (except some big ones). And I am afraid its a feat most buyers can easliy accomplish.
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    For the first time in my 18 months of Tanki carrer. :wub: :wub:
×
×
  • Create New...