Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Person_Random

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 545
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    46

Everything posted by Person_Random

  1. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Like the Post Above

    too hard to read ?
  2. Person_Random

    [forum Game] Least Liked Post

    I have to go get some food tomorrow at the end and then I can take a shower so I’ll probably take you out and take you home if you’re not busy thanks so we will see if we have time tomorrow
  3. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Like the Post Above

    My WiFi is better in the morning.
  4. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Avoid The Question

    What is going on here? who is spamming
  5. Person_Random

    [forum Game] Least Liked Post

    yea that works, i forgot. happens to be so. but i have the power to change font size muhuhuhu
  6. Person_Random

    [forum Game] Least Liked Post

    indeed. it slips my mind
  7. Person_Random

    [forum Game] Least Liked Post

    right, right, HTML coding. totallyforgot
  8. Person_Random

    Containment in Skyscrapers - Chapter 7

    Approved. Great chapter seven! This new installation did not disappoint. It was much more lively and descriptive than the previous chapters, however, there were a few more typos than usual. To lower the number of spelling mistakes, I'd suggest that you run it through Grammarly or Google Docs for a double check right before you submit. Otherwise, I'm excited for chapter eight! Edits:
  9. Person_Random

    [forum Game] Least Liked Post

    Not that i know of anymore, unfortuantely.
  10. Person_Random

    [forum Game] Least Liked Post

    i'm still alive, thanks.
  11. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Like the Post Above

    I think it’s time for free like hahaha
  12. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Avoid The Question

    Spam is junk mail. How do you like your spam?
  13. Person_Random

    [forum Game] Least Liked Post

    The earth’s core. Of course!
  14. Person_Random

    space and physics

    I will be starting a physics website soon. any ideas?
  15. Person_Random

    [forum Game] Least Liked Post

    Hello! Good to see you.What’s up?
  16. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Like the Post Above

    Wee her her free like before I have to go plsss
  17. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Avoid The Question

    Daisy is a flower. Do you have peaches at home?
  18. Person_Random

    [forum Game] Least Liked Post

    Now, unfortunately, we have descended into the third Red Scare. Sad.
  19. Person_Random

    [forum Game] Least Liked Post

    Give like and I might stop.
  20. Person_Random

    Congratulatory post

    Indeed. Congrats to @Dosheg for becoming a content helper candidate! I can’t wait to see you on the content helpers team. Hope we both pass our candidacies!
  21. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Avoid The Question

    I think we don’t know each other. Who do you know best?
  22. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Like the Post Above

    Maybe that is true. But it may not.
  23. Person_Random

    Congratulatory post

    Indeed. Congratulations on reaching Third Lieutenant and making it into the Lieutenant Ranks!
  24. Person_Random

    [forum Game] Least Liked Post

    We’ll never know....
  25. Person_Random

    [Forum Game] Avoid The Question

    A building sounds big. What is a big building?
×
×
  • Create New...