-
Posts
4 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Rayyan
-
Tomorrow, Good luck, Marc.
-
Wanna duel then?
-
For kids Under 3 -_-.
-
Save The Gold Event! & Tanki Mini Games Events!
Rayyan replied to oOo.Aryan.oOo in Miscellaneous Clubs
I'll be there. -
This page, much lags. [centre]13zasQX.png[/centre]
-
http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=311447&p=5391127
-
My entry!!!! Wassup TNAT (TNT)!!! Name:- Shadow A.K.A "The annoying smoky wasp". Occupation:- School student and Tanki online defender. Super power:- Camouflage His camouflage is almost equal to invisibility. The invisible and annoying smoky wasp can make a hacker's life miserable. Don't hack in front of him, or you may feel the pain.
-
Good luck! ~URAPHUSES!!!
-
Yae mwin bhi. Aaj entrance test likkey aya CBSE skul mein :)))
-
-_- *FacePalm "Off topic..."
-
Dude, now online? cause I am bored.
-
New clan war format:- Mult wars.
Rayyan replied to Rayyan in New clan war format:- Mult wars. Archive
Ok, I had time to type this nub stuff may be enjoyable through.... Presenting MULT WARS Didn't get it already huh =_- ? Lemme explain. They are Xp/Bp, free style, drug wars associating to that stuff, I created (in my mind) Mult wars. Requirements, (any thanker can get it) Hull: Any (M0) Turret: Any (M0) Paint: (Non protection paint) Map: Any Drugs: OFF (Can be switched on if you give me a cookie) Drop boxes: OFF GOLD: Your wish. Upgrades: OFF Auto finish: OFF Weapon Change: OFF How To Play Seriously I have to explain that? =_= Play like you play in free style wars. GOOOOOOOD LUCK!!!! Seriously, this is not a joke. Read the rules of the game kids. Then discuss below. . -
Save The Gold Event! & Tanki Mini Games Events!
Rayyan replied to oOo.Aryan.oOo in Miscellaneous Clubs
I am leaving. You guys never invite me :( -
http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=311786
-
Result of entrance test on 23rd... Thug lifr..
-
I want no one to win. Match should be postpned for 2 months because of heavy rains xD
-
lol... (No comment)
Jump to content










































































