Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    I can edit. I have both filora and camtasia!
  2. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Zenith bhai need some stff for clan.
  3. Rayyan

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    I am a youtuber too channel name recharged ray but shall we create our own youtube channel as "The Uraphuses"?
  4. Rayyan

    Baby on The Moon

    I want eminem9870's baby then I'll throw it in space. Okay?
  5. Rayyan

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    You guys didnt add me in skype. -_- RRECHARGED .
  6. Rayyan

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Wasp m3 or hornet m3? What shall I get first?
  7. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    where's the left hand?
  8. Rayyan

    eSports game: League of Legends

    Discussion about other games are prohibited. Please post in topic other games.
  9. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Congo zen. I am on leave through.
  10. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Althrough you can get tornado and fracture. And it is worth to buy at your rank. You can face m2 vs m1 or m0. Application link on page
  11. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Plus our clan is an American clanm
  12. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    And current ones are freakin nub.
  13. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Arey itna fomal kyun? Tum "Ray bhai" bhi bol sakte the any how sure I am co leader so yeah we will use your designs plus if you have Xp or Bp we will let you be membrr of clan.
  14. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    match simulates : DJ 7 flaga RR 1 flag. Chal tu hi ban jaa aoh "ladki" ka husband. Mei meri class teacher se hi khush hu.
  15. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    literally woh pehle mujhe pyar karti thi the changed direction to fyre15 then to u . Kab sudhrinfe woh 5 saal ki bacchi.
  16. Rayyan

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    Try going at the white house.
  17. Rayyan

    The Injustices of Tanki Online - Discuss

    Nub stole my tpoic.
  18. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    clan stuff... yeah yeah lol commander...
  19. Rayyan

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    As said, me and master are friends. And if you look over page, I am one of the exiled and former leaders. So GGWP :) Lets keep the talk here :)
  20. Rayyan

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    Nvm, I was asking about DTOM dude. But now i refuse it. Great game anyways :) And we added our previous losses :/
×
×
  • Create New...