Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    yeah yeah half syllabus hogaya abhi half bakhinhai. Maths ka..
  2. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Aur wassub bhaiyon? Parsoon SE annual exams first is maths.
  3. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    chalo tumari mann ko toh tassali milgayi aur king bhai key mann mein kuch kuch hora ha hai.. :p
  4. Rayyan

    Spring Showdown

    english?
  5. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    ostrica bhabhi? xD
  6. Rayyan

    [MW] Milky Way players

    Does oxygen and hydrogen exist on earth?
  7. Rayyan

    Spring Showdown

    The girl I am hitting on in game is in team ru. So yeah go go Russia!
  8. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Yaar mujhe nahin pata kaunsi team jitinge but sab int ko support karray I brought the in this ACC and int in tpa
  9. Rayyan

    Spring Showdown

    Who are you supporting?I support Russian because of yele and purple paint. Good luck girls!
  10. Rayyan

    [MW] Milky Way players

    Are you from earth?
  11. Igs a music genre?! 0.o I thoight it is a metal which os heavy
  12. Rayyan

    [Issue 50] Death of Stratus

    So the frustrating leaving topics from other good players are said to be frustrating (obviously,duh), made on newspaper is not frustrating? Come on Remaine, your old lil sentence "See you tomorrow".
  13. Rayyan

    [MW] Milky Way players

    And please donate us some pass phrases to connect to intergalactic network.
  14. Rayyan

    [MW] Milky Way players

    Hello, I am from hammer islands. A place in what you called exoplanet as you renamed it kepler438B. I am sending this message from radio as today professor sandals found this blue planet emmitting intergalactic network waves. Please reply if there is life.
  15. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Guys Aj random surfing Kiya over Internet about universe learnt about some wasp planetes gileese Kepler and sun's evil twin nemesis
  16. Rayyan

    XP / BP lower ranks / beginners

    Can anyone say what is pro pass?
  17. Rayyan

    awesome parkour clan

    And marine or kate didn't see this...
  18. Rayyan

    Share your Voice!

    Just messing around now http://vocaroo.com/i/s11qxyeXsEkb
  19. Rayyan

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    I'll create a channel. and meet me in 30 mins. I believe.
  20. Rayyan

    Share your Voice!

    Lol yeah!
  21. Rayyan

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    <3 You are too :P No homo btw, uparhuses iran now?
  22. Rayyan

    Episode 81 of the V-LOG is here!

    Ahh semyon on madness CTF?
×
×
  • Create New...