Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    -Parkour Club "Gooing Parkour" [GP]

    Gl, ssl and nuclear!
  2. Rayyan

    What cars/trucks do you tankers have irl

    Suzuki Ertiga.
  3. Rayyan

    Semyon and VLOGs!

    Fixed :) We love you semyon Hope ur awesome. face returns to clog.
  4. Rayyan

    Happy Chinese new year!

    Chen hu. Sup chinese new years. And gl to all monkeys
  5. Rayyan

    Worst thing you have experince in your life?

    Ahhh. You know you will have a bad remark when you get a job.. Or you even can't...
  6. DUDE, its "Recharged" :(. Well I did left it, but I wrote my first and last article for it.
  7. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Means, I am still a kid :) True evidence.
  8. Rayyan

    PSL

    Same here <3 and I support sunrisers.
  9. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Ahh cause, we are friends. Not even that, I think I would share a single thing to my brothers and sisters, you are in my "brother", oops sorry "sisters" list. You are a prencess.
  10. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Lawl. By the way, why did we start this topic?
  11. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Omg u so small...
  12. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    By the way I fall in love with my class teacher, but yeah their could an age difference of 10-13 years between her and me :P So, no.
  13. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Wbu ur sis? She's a woman? XD :P
  14. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Nice 1. Wait you didn't even talked to you sis mom or granny or anyone?
×
×
  • Create New...