Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Episode 78 of the V-LOG is here

    It's And still no V-LOG 79 :(
  2. Rayyan

    SPeculations for Valentines?

    I believe 50%
  3. Rayyan

    Early battle termination is back!

    Yeh Toh kiraak update hai! Seriously, awesome. Plus, I want to see this update.
  4. Rayyan

    [HYD] Hyderabadi Players

    Theek hai chicha! :lol: Bhai, Ramzan ko kitne mehne bakhi hai? Haleem yaad ari
  5. Rayyan

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Not gonna kiss her, she's all O.U.F.A's :P
  6. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Me DED. I'll be like vinni now. xD
  7. Rayyan

    The Feeling of Ban (Short story by Y.R)

    R.I.P Yisroel.Rabin :( . Joking GOod Story.
  8. Rayyan

    Happy Anniversary to me!

    1 year completes in march :)
  9. Rayyan

    Olden Golden Days :D

    You here? :)
  10. CAn I get it before 15? It's an urgent order :(
  11. Title or Logo Text - Oil Slick Theme - Liquidy, oily. Sub-titles or Headers - Members , Leader, Application, Archives, Rules and Videos. Banners - Fonts/Colors - Oily black , like shine or something. Your wish. Anything Else? - Yeah, on oil slick logo Keep a tank XP on oil slick
  12. Rayyan

    [Issue 48] Contest: Tanki Mythology

    The Wrath of Fear Machine Twas the time, the time when firebirds and smokies ruled. Dr. Semyon had created a perilous hazard. He wanted to test his machine in the field of battle, so he went in sandbox with his huge hull as he was the dictator of that area. He called his most fearless warriors to test the mechanism of this machine. Yet they were feared by the looks of this turret, they tried it out. It was over-powered. A shot made the opposition's tank flip. And whenever he had joined a battle, everyone cried "Zeus, please save me from him". Seeing everyone was feared he kept the turret's name, the "Fear Machine". He made many of them and traded it at market place for supplies. And everyone had this machine. Mostly, everyone had this turret now, Zeus being jealous made this turret to a normal turret and shouted "This is turret should be called as "Railgun" ". Now in 2016 Fear Machine is known as "Railgun". But there are some people in Tankiverse that has the "Fear machine" still in their Garage. Edit: Added word count, 184 words.
  13. Rayyan

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    Sorry, but no. Everyone hates issues on off-topic. And everyone hates TWG, also Darren hates me.
  14. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    I hate momos. I love biriyani! Kuch to gadbad hai xD I am trying to get legend.
  15. Rayyan

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    Left as this group and I have a bad reputation.
  16. Thanks to poly_the_cool
  17. Rayyan

    [HYD] Hyderabadi Players

    Ali Bhai! Mujko add karo chicha!
×
×
  • Create New...