Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Be original, people!

    Forever alone :(
  2. Rayyan

    Project "Help".

    Allyou have to do is whenever you see a phisher contact the nearest mod and ask him to come to server and he will ban violator
  3. Rayyan

    Project "Help".

    Are you sure?
  4. Rayyan

    Project "Help".

    Thanks, hope this project helps.
  5. Rayyan

    Project "Help".

    K then, hopefully you dont break rules :)
  6. Rayyan

    Project "Help".

    Chat commands. #forum #theft #wiki #help #clans #nick
  7. Rayyan

    Project "Help".

    Volunteers @RECHARGED_RAY @Darren4Turbo @I3ANNED @Laser50000 How to be a volunteer you ask? Just, promise that you won't flood the chat with commands and stuff, won't pretend to be moderator also tell me which server would you like to volunteer.
  8. Rayyan

    Project "Help".

    Project "Help". With the new chat update, the only violation we can see is "Fishing" (phishing). To contain that, I am launching this project. I need some trust worthy people to volunteer this project. If you see a violator on chat and you are enough lazy to take a screen shot and stuff, form a command like (in spoiler) and contact your nearest online chat mod and tell him the details. (For example check spoiler 2). Rules
  9. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Amma aab iska liye bhi -_- Tum log toh gifts ko haar ki tara exchange karahe ho. I'll announce Draze is now husband of vinni -_-
  10. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    (‾-‾) (-‾-) (˙-˙) ¡ıuuıʌ ƃuıɯɯɐds doʇs
  11. Rayyan

    Here’s episode 79 of the V-LOG!

    Well, I don't :/ Explain Plej..
  12. Rayyan

    Episode 78 of the V-LOG is here

    ^ Kya mujhe samajh nahin aya 0.0
  13. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Ask A Silly Question

    999999999999932082390329082578054782250 k. He's rich :ph34r: Why is my neighbour shouting?
  14. Rayyan

    Episode 78 of the V-LOG is here

    9 mins more and I am off to sleep.
  15. Rayyan

    Episode 78 of the V-LOG is here

    R.I.P early V-Logs. :(
  16. Rayyan

    Episode 78 of the V-LOG is here

    Same here, I followed this topic and it said u posted I thought u posted vlog 79 xD
  17. Rayyan

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    New early battle termination and friendly fire
×
×
  • Create New...