Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Reasons why the forum is dead.

    Well, I saw and still remember that vlog...
  2. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Literally laughed after reading your post. No wonder why... :P
  3. Rayyan

    Share your Voice!

    Sing a song.... xD
  4. Rayyan

    Reasons why the forum is dead.

    Forum = much alive.
  5. And I am not exactly ready for this, where shall we post the answers now ;)
  6. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Happy birthday vinni!
  7. Rayyan

    Tanki Video of the Day - Have any?

    Well, it depends on server. Not to lie but once I went in sandbox map and in every match maximum 3 gold dropped.
  8. I think, he will receive his crystals soon.
  9. Rayyan

    Let's Discuss Deadpool!

    Smexy, suit... Cool actor, but Ryan Reynolds in that bad look, horrible.
  10. Rayyan

    Share your Voice!

    Don't judge me..
  11. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Giv ur accont to me... ... Mult :(
  12. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Guys.. shall i get red suit? Yeah yeah i am a dedpul fan.. xD or save for huntsman or medic( whichone?) Or change my nick..
  13. Rayyan

    I Am Quitting Tanki-R.I.P Nukey

    Sad to see u go nuclear atomic carrot :(
  14. Rayyan

    Are you scared of heights

    Me much nub.
  15. Rayyan

    Your Waifu?

    My waifu is..... unknown -_-
  16. Rayyan

    Project "Help".

    Guys, I won't be online ingame till march 20. So Darren takes the responsibility.
  17. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Ahh, I am complaining about you posting that nub stuff here :/ I hate va______ day >:(
  18. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    That's why. We are single we will be single until we are forced to not to be single -_-
  19. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Please remove that pic or you will be removed by my friend list
  20. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    ^Good luck. I am not in -_-
  21. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Happy stfu day -_-
  22. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Name Surname John Cena Jackie Chan Vinni Annanya
  23. Rayyan

    Project "Help".

    I think you need a proper unbanned account
  24. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Hided as requested.
×
×
  • Create New...