Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    I don't know punjabi xD
  2. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Well please leave the forum in peace until you speak at least noob english like me.
  3. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    You live in delhi, you speak punjabi? YOU MAD.
  4. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    I can't understand your english, please speak in hindi.
  5. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    You need serious education.
  6. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    GG event cancelled!
  7. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    Ramzan?!!!
  8. TE QUICK BROWN FOX JUP OVER TE LAZY O
  9. Rayyan

    Upcoming Team Tournament

    Applications?
  10. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    1 hour more for event. & I am always ready to obey anyone at your command rsully. :D (Just kidding :P)
  11. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Dang, why you guys catch me?
  12. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    after 30 mins, may be 9:15 ist k? come @training.
  13. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Clan training come now.
  14. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    me 3 lel
  15. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    +5:30....
  16. Rayyan

    Cubing Community

    well yep I brought from net.
×
×
  • Create New...