Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    Next event?
  2. Thanks, one and only pal. Congo!
  3. Rayyan

    [Issue 3] Halloween Nights (TWG)

    Awesome, I think this will be the awesomest (I know that's not a word but I can't define it :P) Halloween ever.
  4. Rayyan

    Halloween Fire & Wasp group

    Nah this stuff is for N00BS, Go with your friends and play remove me.
  5. Rayyan

    [Issue 3] Halloween - Part 1 (TWG)

    Next part! looking forward for next part. Don't you think this encourages little kids (11 and below) to hide stuff from their parents which is also called "stealing" .
  6. Rayyan

    Halloween Fire & Wasp group

    am joining you guys!
  7. Rayyan

    Halloween Fire & Wasp group

    Dm you need cp for fast ranking and crystals!
  8. Rayyan

    Halloween Fire & Wasp group

    No fair, no one needs to be m1/m2/m3 in fire wasp. It depends on luck. Well if you don't want me in this group then thank you I have other friends who doesn't discriminate and play with me!
  9. Rayyan

    Halloween Fire & Wasp group

    Well, I wanna join but I don't have any m2 but m1 but am really skilled
  10. Rayyan

    Leaving tankionline forum

    Yeah tiger buh bye
  11. Rayyan

    Myths and rumours answered

    A new disease :- Classy infection. :)
  12. Rayyan

    Foods you hate?

    This stuff down there is called kofta (meat balls), I won't eat it as it tastes bad.
  13. Rayyan

    Physics

    Well an easy question from 8'th grade. What is net force?
  14. Rayyan

    Physics

    I stopped right there. *hewh* "That question isn't for me am in 8th grade :P "
  15. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Ok ok calm down bro True
  16. Rayyan

    Physics

    Well yeah when you can't change people then change yourself. That's my following if I can't change this I need to be a nerd.
  17. Rayyan

    Physics

    ....Studies -> looks awesome in things but not in games.
  18. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Dirty minded :P
  19. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    I respect everyone but they made their conversation club as a clan
×
×
  • Create New...