Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    no channel, that is my signature in Renegade line.
  2. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    Can I get admin, :P Just kidding am not worth it + The thing I wanted to say that When is next event......
  3. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Lel, waisa koi signature ya logo chaiye to bolo.
  4. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Drazer, Do you need any signature for reganade line forum or tankiforum if yes, I'll create you.
  5. Rayyan

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You really got me there, Yeah that I did for video :P which is in progress.
  6. Rayyan

    [Issue 3] Map Poetry! (TWG)

    Love the job. :)
  7. Rayyan

    Milestones

    Good luck, can you explain me once again.
  8. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    xD Sad to see you go Ramzan, hope you will come back someday. Our gates will be always open. Cya buddy :( Bye :(
  9. Rayyan

    RicoQueen a Lie?

    Well it's okay and it's a brave thing to reveal your lies. It takes vast power to do this, unfortunately I don't have. ~Good luck!
  10. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    :) Yeah ur talking about this right? Right?
  11. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    Let it go, let it go that perfect club is gone :(
  12. Rayyan

    Rock music

    :) :P ;)
  13. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    ^ This guy is really pro in this.
  14. I am a kid so I really don't know well are you saying that you will create a browser? If yes when you are done making name it as Werty.com
×
×
  • Create New...