Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    I am in.
  2. Rayyan

    Cubing Community

    Cube : Moyu AoLong V2 (3x3x3) and Dyan Zhanchi (3x3x3) Personal Best : 43.04 seconds
  3. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Well no commentry :(
  4. Rayyan

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    A failed rank up becuz of me :(
  5. Rayyan

    How honest are you?

    AH, -1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% honest.
  6. Rayyan

    Tanki Online launches in Polish

    We want it to be happen.
  7. Rayyan

    How honest are you?

    not much :P
  8. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    me no skype T_T
  9. Rayyan

    uʍop ǝpısdn

    ˙pǝƃɹɐɥɔǝɹ ɯɐ ıɥ 'ʇı ǝʌol
  10. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    Guys unofficial freeze infection in 20 mins who wanna join?
  11. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    drazeruzumaki
  12. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    congo on rank!
  13. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    event finished :(
  14. Rayyan

    [Issue 3]Halloween Party Showdown part I (TWG)

    Cmon general pie made blue berry pie. He himself is a pie isn't he?
  15. Rayyan

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    http://prntscr.com/8xpl0g :----> made my day.
  16. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    Wasp/rail?
  17. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    Equipments for touch my tank?
  18. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    If I touch you I won and what equipment we can take?
  19. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    actually it was kept for like 10 - 15 mins as the gold was flippr's so we decide not even to touch it. I admit I killed you but not for the gold tht wasnt mine as it was our tmg's member flippr's , Sorry :(
×
×
  • Create New...