Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ThirdOnion

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 143
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ThirdOnion

  1. How can you play this long with Shaft and still not know how to hide your laser?
  2. I am wondering how one can run away from a Hornet in a Titan.
  3. ThirdOnion

    What do people like about Mumble Rap/Trap?

    Chopin wrote waltzes, yes. But he also wrote many not-waltzes. There is a lot of classical music without a strong beat. I chose the etude because it proves my point and it's well known. It's far from my favorite piece of music. Popular music is what really introduced the "beat." I don't think popular music is worth much consideration.
  4. It's a good thing you are not a teacher. I couldn't think of a better way to waste time.
  5. ThirdOnion

    What do people like about Mumble Rap/Trap?

    There is a lot of music out there that does not have a pronounced "beat." Almost all music has rhythm of course, but not necessarily indicate constant recurring percussion backbone. Example: here's Chopin's Revolutionary etude. It's a famous piece - yet it doesn't really have an easily discernible beat.
  6. I made my decision that I liked the current voice-over better before I learned that it was Maf's voice.
  7. I prefer the current voice-over to the usual one. I hope the devs don't believe what they said about MM.
  8. ThirdOnion

    Complaint Book

    Maybe. But I am parodying the go-to response for any sort of tech issues. Sometimes it works.
  9. ThirdOnion

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Are there any plans to add overhead views of MM versions of maps?
  10. ThirdOnion

    Tanki World Records

    There were so many names out there to choose. Why take this one?
  11. ThirdOnion

    Complaint Book

    cLeAr ThE CaChe
  12. ThirdOnion

    New animated paint coming tomorrow

    All textures in TO are really compressed, probably for optimization purposes. It's obvious they were made in a higher resolution originally.
  13. ThirdOnion

    Give 3 reasons why tanki is still a good game

    The game is less P2W than it used to be.
  14. ThirdOnion

    Complaint Book

    Why bother with Kongregate when you can play TO on the official Tanki website?
  15. Country relations have nothing to do with it . . . logistics and money do.
  16. Because T34 is a totally different tank - it's not the same as T-34. T29/T34 was designed to counter Tiger II. T-34 was not.
  17. Do your arrow keys not work? I love salty Magnum player tears. No one complains about Shaft because it doesn't have a game-breaking core mechanic.
  18. First Abrams variant was deployed 1980s. First K2, 2014. I don't really think there's much bias. T-34 or T34? One could argue about variants all day long.
  19. ThirdOnion

    Complaint Book

    Because the majority of players are Russian.
  20. ThirdOnion

    Math

    A function must be continuous to have a derivative. Some continuous functions may not have a derivative at a given point. Take f(x) = |x| for example. To put it informally, the graph has a corner at x = 0. How do you draw a line tangent to a corner? You can't. There are also functions which have points at which the tangent line is vertical (and therefore the derivative is undefined), such as x = y2.
  21. ThirdOnion

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    Perhaps to dissuade new players from wasting their crystals on them.
  22. A texture is not code. Code is rewritten, overwritten. Textures are just no longer referenced by the game.
  23. Not really. Some things of old Tanki were better, but many were also worse. One tends to see the past in rose-tinted glasses anyway.
  24. ThirdOnion

    Episode 187 of the V-LOG is live!

    I doubt it. MM considered a player's equipment long before GS came out. GS is mainly for the players, not for the system.
×
×
  • Create New...