Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ThirdOnion

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 143
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ThirdOnion

  1. ThirdOnion

    Your Opinion about tanki

    Didn't know Sergei made lots of money . . .
  2. ThirdOnion

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    x125 mines 3500 crystals
  3. ThirdOnion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I have a 35% personal discount on Magnum M2, and on top of that there is a 30% sale right now. In total I get a 54% discount. Now I am having an internal dilemma: should I succumb to this good deal and become a filthy Magnum player or preserve my honor and ideals? I have 390k crystals, with this discount Magnum M2 costs 56k. The PD expires in half an hour.
  4. ThirdOnion

    Ricochet, Hammer or Smoky?

    No, it was nerfed considerably.
  5. ThirdOnion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    It's like that right now, hope the devs fix it if it needs fixing.
  6. Normal goldboxes are player dropped.
  7. ThirdOnion

    The War Ends!

    Yes, you get 6 days of premium. I am not Tanki but I say this from personal experience. If you go to the "special" tab and click premium account, you will see when your premium expires.
  8. ThirdOnion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Buy M2 during Women's Day Sales. It's up to you to buy alterations or not, but they definitely make Twins better, especially Stable Plasma.
  9. ThirdOnion

    International Women's Day

    I am more concerned with the definitely-not-alcoholic drink in a wine glass . . . :P
  10. ThirdOnion

    Drugging Boom

    In my experience drug usage increased after the 2017 (or 2016?) supplies re-work. Suddenly you can engage DD and DA in short succession with no penalty, and then speed boost on top of that. The repair kit nerf helped though.
  11. ThirdOnion

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    I had slow garage loading too and had to restart Tanki. Some other people had the same problem. I think it has to do with containers being distributed.
  12. ThirdOnion

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Opened my war containers: 10k crystals 3.5k crystals 125 double armor
  13. ThirdOnion

    Let's Discuss Juggernaut

    That is the point.
  14. Picture 1: nice nick ) only forwarders but no goalkeeperrrrrr ? f yeah right ODD, don't take it up, you'll get snow on your head (probably in reference to this quote) there are 2 wasps defending are you guys crazy?? Picture 2: ODD add me in Discord Yes )) again and again the same map, I already wrote in the forum but no answer Got ODD on my team . . . ODD is powerful! Picture 3: ODD what's your rating? Picture 4: ODD take a walk Picture 5: *down syndrome insult* Picture 6: ODD buyer))) Picture 7: Congrats!
  15. ThirdOnion

    The War Ends!

    This entire rant is irrelevant since RU didn't manage to get a K/D above 1 anyway, and the effects of killing each other only worked in their favor during the war.
  16. ThirdOnion

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Tanki X has had several art contests for various celebrations. TO had none of those so I doubt we will see something similar.
  17. ThirdOnion

    Complaint Book

    92 words in one sentence! Surely this is a record. ;)
  18. ThirdOnion

    Let's Discuss Juggernaut

    That's the point of the mode: to fight a Godmode_ON-esque tank.
  19. ThirdOnion

    Let's Discuss Juggernaut

    Drugging is what the Juggernaut is expected to do.
  20. ThirdOnion

    Let's Discuss Juggernaut

    It seems like it does, because there are at least two different textures for it, like M1 and M3.
  21. You make a Steam account, and then you can download / buy games. Tanki is on Steam too. Or you can get Blitz in the Windows store if that is better for you.
  22. ThirdOnion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I had Dictator M2 when I bought Viking M2. I do not regret the purchase.
  23. ThirdOnion

    Tanki World Records

    You need proof if you want to apply a record. Report hackers here: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showforum=158
×
×
  • Create New...