Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

squirlltalkrocks

Tanker
  • Posts

    953
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by squirlltalkrocks

  1. squirlltalkrocks

    unwritten rule / who do you not fire on (DMs)

    I do it and this is what happens
  2. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    gold again!
  3. squirlltalkrocks

    Gold Boxes!

    I took another one in this place!
  4. squirlltalkrocks

    What special paint(s) have you seen in tanki online?

    I have seen Gladiator and Bronze
  5. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    and I have 18! i pity you
  6. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    are you @robbie56?
  7. squirlltalkrocks

    [Forum Game] To survive the fall you.....

    I invent something in my mind and it pops on my tank and i fly!
  8. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    And so I will downvote you!
  9. squirlltalkrocks

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    @SportsKing700 Watch out! You used over 500 of your 700 posts halfway through rank! You have less than 200 posts now
  10. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki World Records

    lowest fund for gold? I really want a record It's 35
  11. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    robbie, shut up and go away forever!
  12. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    and again geez robbie
  13. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    he is so weird!!!
  14. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    true stroy he flies our vice president( BTW, why is he doing this he should get banned)
  15. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    my friend's rank-up! 555th post
  16. squirlltalkrocks

    A message from me ( Aters )

    woah congratz rock on ranking
  17. squirlltalkrocks

    Gold Boxes!

    FUND
  18. squirlltalkrocks

    [Forum Game] Would you take the nickname above game ;)

    yes :tank: :tank:
  19. squirlltalkrocks

    baners

    what browser explorer sucks doesn't do any code
  20. squirlltalkrocks

    What is your worst reputation?

    -3
  21. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    did anyone notice the fund (35)
  22. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    you tool it in the same place i took it!
×
×
  • Create New...