Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

squirlltalkrocks

Tanker
  • Posts

    953
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by squirlltalkrocks

  1. squirlltalkrocks

    [Forum Game] Type properly or be banned

    Being stupid.
  2. squirlltalkrocks

    [Forum Game] Can/can't

    wut? can you eat a 12 oz staek?
  3. squirlltalkrocks

    [Forum Game] Post Count Guess

    getting there more than 500
  4. squirlltalkrocks

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    i think its *****
  5. squirlltalkrocks

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    nope
  6. squirlltalkrocks

    battle that fits more than 7 ranks?

    Ok so I can make a silence battle that goes to field marshal but gen... can make one that goes to WO5 So the higher the rank the lower you can make the battle
  7. squirlltalkrocks

    don't received crystal after invitation

    Yes Every time they RANK you receive crystals And I think you receive 10% of the crystals they BUY
  8. squirlltalkrocks

    "Connection closed by server" and i lost match!

    No Cuz I still join 1-5 as much as I can But I used to play always on server 11 Which can be pretty good
  9. squirlltalkrocks

    Gold Box's Guide

    Theres another place in noise on the far right for red team You can jump off and take it in mid-air!!
  10. squirlltalkrocks

    How to make a referral

    Ask in question and answers in faq Another topic where I just want to say Closed Lol I am having a problEm typing on this kindle
  11. squirlltalkrocks

    Ghost players - after new balance

    Happened to me but if you dont close the fatal error you can still play And I could kill ghost players But it only seems to happen if there is bad lag
  12. squirlltalkrocks

    "Connection closed by server" and i lost match!

    Sometimes the server has an error and you were unlucky that battle Or the server got full and YOU were kicked because of thet which happens to me a lot Its just one thing and its not because you shouldnt kill anybody But I am suprised you didnt get your kills back cuz usuakly when you refresh you just die once but have all your killls
  13. squirlltalkrocks

    don't received crystal after invitation

    You receive crystals when they rank upNot when they join
  14. squirlltalkrocks

    100th post!

    Lol Why cant I be a mod? And just say Closed
  15. squirlltalkrocks

    When noobs annoy you

    When the highest rank in a battle is captain and a girl ranks up and buys m2 fire and has maybe m2 viking and has inferno Starts drugging like crazy and takes all 3 golds And its a girl destroying the battle
  16. squirlltalkrocks

    Generalissimo's Deserve Respect!

    I dont have respect for gen... who show off all their m3 combos olny to shove my hornet out of their way with mammoth to get a gold box they dont need. I do This has happened too many times for me to respect non friends or non mod gen...
  17. squirlltalkrocks

    Magic square

    I figured it out And mare a topic on accident
  18. squirlltalkrocks

    Have you ever ranked up by healing your friend?

    I actually ranked my alt @froggy_monster by healing a couple weeks ago
  19. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Annnnnd what happened did she saY yes in a pm?
  20. squirlltalkrocks

    Most embarrassing moment?

    I am not a noob
  21. squirlltalkrocks

    Problem with game MAP : Dusselsdorf

    same thing in iran for me though i am lucky i almost caught a gold box just before fatal error
×
×
  • Create New...