-
Posts
1 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by marc.anthony
-
....but it didn't work......
-
Tell me how you go there then.After you go there through one entrance that entrance is gone forever.First it was Green Rings,then a cupboard made of Narnian wood,then a Horn,Then a picture,Then a door,and last,Aslan calling them in the middle of a train ride.:lol: And you forgot to mention walking trees.:lol:
-
There are actually 10 @movindul06@TitaniumRyan@marc.anthony @NightFury_17@purerioter :P :D There is.
-
HooHoo!
-
...until Tanki ended (in......
-
I sleep during History and don't copy my notes BTW.But I do use the Shaft.
-
After playing too much Deathmatch you see a person and Hide from him in case he starts shooting you.(I did this with my Mum)
-
Most people do this already.
-
Why the hell don't you vote?????I was thinking we have so many Sri Lankans here.
-
How come he gets to be a Reporter when he's 7?Mummy,Tell them to make me a Reporter!
-
Whoops,Sorry.I get mixed up with this and the Quote Change Game.
-
Smoky M2 or Firebird M1-Hunter M1 Master Corporal against those damn Railgun-Dictators.:( Tanki was hard.To kill a Rail you had to go behind it.If it saw you,you were dead.
-
^I find your posts funny and wise.Congrats on becoming a WO4 BTW.
-
^Nice Posts.
-
How do you know?^Acknowledges my greatness.
-
Marc+Anthony=Insta-Fame
-
^Burns Monkeys :lol:
-
The more off people :lol:.Like me :D
-
On Mother's Day? :lol:
-
There's nothing wrong about that.
-
^Complimented me :lol:
-
^Helps me out in battles
-
Haha.Then we'll learn it for IT.And they'll laugh and say that we played this on 1 TB RAM computers instead of 10,000,000TB RAM Virtual Reality Systems.
Jump to content



































































