Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. marc.anthony

    Some Games.

    Oh,you mean the game?I thought he was some character.I know the game,but how do we know who he is?
  2. marc.anthony

    I'm leaving the game guys :(

    And another NOOB.
  3. Drugs are now Expensiver so us addicts turn into mults to collect Crystal Boxes to buy drugs,to collect Crystal Boxes to buy drugs,etc. It's a never ending cycle.
  4. marc.anthony

    THE GLITCH

    They are supposed to be over 16.Not that I am(:D) but seriously
  5. marc.anthony

    Some Games.

    Who the heck is Wally? "In the amount of time it takes you to find Waldo,we'll be back to music.(Background:"I'm over here!")" That's the Woody Woodpecker dude.
  6. marc.anthony

    I'm leaving the game guys :(

    If you Go forever there will be a part missing from this Forum.All of us together make up this Forum.
  7. marc.anthony

    What do you like better freeze or Firebird?

    Firebird forever!I'm getting the M1 at the sale.
  8. marc.anthony

    Battle Supplies!

    I haven't seen Latvian_-killer anywhere. And I like Mines second
  9. marc.anthony

    How did you find Tanki Online?

    That's Fun with 2 players :)
  10. marc.anthony

    How did you find Tanki Online?

    83.00% of all tankers did.(Including me).
  11. marc.anthony

    Congratulatory post

    I just got 1100 Crystals DB!
  12. marc.anthony

    Almost endangered species

    Whoa,I was endangered?I better switch back from Firebird then.
  13. marc.anthony

    Religon poll

    Shouldn't this be closed to stop Flame wars?And sorry I did a search for Catholics and found this topic so I didn't know what page this was on.Sorry if I NecroPosted.
  14. marc.anthony

    Religon poll

    I made a topic like this.And I'm a Catholic.Full stop.
  15. The more you drug,they less you win as monkeyburn said,and you don't know how hard it is if you're not an addict.Saldy,I am one.
  16. marc.anthony

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats to everyone above! 650th Post!
  17. marc.anthony

    Battle Supplies!

    Nukes!
  18. marc.anthony

    whats your rating

    I'll post mine when I have the time,Right now,I think it's 950,000 or so
  19. marc.anthony

    Changing Weapons And Hulls In A Battle

    I got a Glitch where the Lobby chat was in the Battle but I could't write in it.
  20. marc.anthony

    Congratulatory post

    4 Gold Boxes and The new Upcoming Night mode and Friends System!
  21. marc.anthony

    1000 posts

    I have 645.
  22. marc.anthony

    [Game] I hate it when...

    I hate it when people steal my topics,like NightFury
  23. marc.anthony

    [Game] I hate it when...

    ©®(d)(65)(donkey)
  24. marc.anthony

    FBI'S FAN CLUB

    I started MizARee's Fan Club and It got closed by BarbaFenner saying that You can't make topics about a specific person.How come this isn't closed?
×
×
  • Create New...