Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. marc.anthony

    Happy Birthday!

    Mine is August 21st.I'm sorry if I'm Necroposting. And AdvocatusDiaboli is still koolwalky.
  2. marc.anthony

    My little brothers birthday!

    Happy Birthday.I predict this will be closed within 24hrs.
  3. marc.anthony

    new tactic to stop druggers

    I hold them and wait for the drugs to wear off.
  4. marc.anthony

    how tanki will be in 2500. year?

    Meaning the world might be destroyed by nuclear weapons in that time.And when that war is over there will be ten remaining tankers left in the remains of the world.They will be so bored since there'll be hardly anyone in Tanki so they'll check the history and say,"Imagine,500 years ago there were only 9 guns and 7 hulls.Now that's like 1/100th of the amount now."and"Look,The releasing of the hull Scorpion.That's one of the oldest tanks now."
  5. marc.anthony

    Congratulatory post

    I also got two in Combe.
  6. marc.anthony

    Mother's Day

    Mother's day should be every day.Muders de shud bi evry de.
  7. I have.When I was a Master Sergeant I dreamt I became a Third Lieutenant for killing two Mammoths with one Smoky bullet.
  8. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:Guide to Monopoly

    OK,here's how to become a master at the game. Introduction:The objective of Monopoly is to be the richest person in the game.So the best way to do that is to buy as many properties as possible,right? Well,that's where you're wrong. How to become a master:First,you should think of your property as a gun.Instead of buying every gun,you should stick to one and improve it,right? So the same with properties.The best property is the expensivest.Why? Because even though it takes a heck of a lot of money to buy houses,the people who land on it have to pay thousands.After you have improved those properties,you can buy new ones. Tips: When you improve properties always keep around $200 with you in case of taxes. Form a partnership with other people to help each other with taxes. I hope this helps.:)
  9. marc.anthony

    The most annoying Gun

    Everyone does.And I'm starting to think everyone hates Ryan,too.:angry::ph34r:
  10. marc.anthony

    The most annoying Gun

    He does.Now that you said it,he's not going to.
  11. My friends at school like this.One period they asked me to stop talking about Tanki for at least 1 period.:P
  12. When you see orange and think,Gold Box!!!! When you bribe people with crystals,not money. When you think of what you're going to buy and ways to get crystals in your spare time. When you have dreams you have gotten 100,000 crystals,you wake up and log on to see if it's true. You hear a Biology lesson on Insects and wonder why they're talking about Hornets,Wasps,and their Hunters in school. When you see somebody arrested for drug abuse and you wonder why they've banned him. You start killing people because they'll just respawn somewhere else.
  13. marc.anthony

    Why?!

    It's too weak.
  14. marc.anthony

    How famous are you on the forum

    Whatever.I don't think you should have started this topic.There are too many people.Mostly they just complain for 14 pages.
  15. marc.anthony

    How famous are you on the forum

    Yes but most of THESE dudes are 16+
  16. marc.anthony

    Congratulatory post

    Oh.......It's like that.
  17. marc.anthony

    How did you find Tanki Online?

    Like that is Censored.
  18. marc.anthony

    Congratulatory post

    Yes but what about all those dead tanks?
  19. marc.anthony

    ~Typing Speeds~

    I think this is good on a phone. I'll try again on the computer.
  20. marc.anthony

    Congratulatory post

    Soryy,But this pic has private info.
  21. marc.anthony

    Congratulatory post

    [quote name=monster0909' timestamp='1367855034' post='2955117] I ranked Lucky pig.You get to play with all these cool dudes.And that's obviously Photoshopped©.You can't get that many tanks in a pile AND a freeze spray appearing out of nowhere.
×
×
  • Create New...