Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. marc.anthony

    Congratulatory post

    He's still WO5
  2. marc.anthony

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats to whoever started this.(I think AdvocatusDiaboli)
  3. marc.anthony

    which is the best browser

    Die Ryan!May your computer lag forever!!!FireFox Forever!!!!All FireFox users!To me!
  4. marc.anthony

    Old Accounts

    marc.anthony
  5. marc.anthony

    how tanki will be in 2500. year?

    Tanki will be written in the history books.Imagine your History teacher teaching you about Tanki??:D
  6. marc.anthony

    What did you buy for your mother

    For your mum??
  7. marc.anthony

    What forum do you post most in?

    Obviously only Off-Topic people will mainly vote here.
  8. marc.anthony

    Happy Birthday!

    BTW,TitaniumRyan,July 17th
  9. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    ^Complimenting People
  10. marc.anthony

    new tactic to stop druggers

    If you spot a drugger,lay a mine in him as he respawns.I do that all the time :D.This railgun turned,started shooting........and died.
  11. marc.anthony

    What did you buy for your mother

    I made lunch for her.Hopefully she didn't think I was trying to poison her.
  12. marc.anthony

    What is going on?

    Or go to a different country.
  13. marc.anthony

    How did you find Tanki Online?

    Aliens wrote it in Huge letters in my back garden.Then again it could have been my brother.......but I don't have a brother.
  14. marc.anthony

    What is going on?

    Pointless,Please close.
  15. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    ^Kind to Pigs.
  16. marc.anthony

    how tanki will be in 2500. year?

    What the hell is the site name?
  17. marc.anthony

    what would u do if tanki online ever shuts down

    There's a topic like this already.
  18. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] Plus Words

    Tanki+Online=Tanline Banana+Apple=Banple Windows+Apple=Winple Steep+People=Steeple Play+Work=Plark Dog+Cat=Dot
  19. marc.anthony

    Question for low and high ranks...

    Isida.And AK-47.I see them in my DREAMS
  20. marc.anthony

    Mother's Day

    My mom will never see this.I doubt it if our mothers have enough time to look at this.My mother is too busy caring for me and my sisters.
  21. marc.anthony

    Mother's Day

    Duh.
  22. I'm just thinking in around 2035 my son might tell me he's playing this game called Tanki online and Update 1653 has come out and there are now 265 guns and 175 hulls.
  23. marc.anthony

    Happy Birthday!

    Seriously?I'll be 13 on the 21st.
×
×
  • Create New...