Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player haider15905 has been banned.Reason:Lying desperately
  2. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] Are you a...?

    Are you a girl or a boy? :D
  3. marc.anthony

    Official ShadowVisions fan club

    Not me.If mybest friend did that to me I wouldn't consider him my best friend.
  4. marc.anthony

    There's an error in the math we are studdying

    Hate studies;> Love school:D
  5. marc.anthony

    [Issue 9] Why CTF?

    You should read books like Percy Jackson,Narnia,Lord of the Rings,etc.
  6. marc.anthony

    [Issue 9] Why CTF?

    Great story.Are they people or tanks?:S
  7. marc.anthony

    Daily bonus crystals, yeah!

    I got 950 sometime ago
  8. marc.anthony

    Ever reached this place in polygon?

    Hornet-Firebird.No screenshots.
  9. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player haider15905 has been banned.Reason: Discussing number of posts another player has, and for not listening to Carry On by Fun.
  10. marc.anthony

    Tanks Testing Tool [Guide]

    ok thanks.
  11. marc.anthony

    Suggestions on how to get Fast Crystals?

    Go to red team with Isida-Mammoth on the blue team ramp with another Isida-Mammoth and destroy
  12. marc.anthony

    Mobile version!

    i'm using a mobile right now. if I could play Tanki, I would. You can play it on an Ipod or Iphone though.
  13. marc.anthony

    Awesomehunter2 is a STALKER

    It's like you and me, Stalker!!!Every topic, too.
  14. marc.anthony

    can't catch me mods

    +10000000
  15. marc.anthony

    can't catch me mods

    mad donkey
  16. marc.anthony

    can't catch me mods

    mad donkey
  17. marc.anthony

    Contest paint - ?

    #8. sorry i can't poll because it tells me to type my password and when I do it says authorization failed.
  18. marc.anthony

    Creativity: Tanki Memes!

    and don't post bad Stuff
  19. marc.anthony

    Creativity: Tanki Memes!

    Noone can replace the real cheap.
  20. marc.anthony

    Suggestions on paint please )

    Shake hands.
×
×
  • Create New...