Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. They should get it ..........but don't give it to them!!!!!
  2. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ......one pokemon died.Who?.........
  3. marc.anthony

    Any Vacation Plans?

    I'm going to sleep
  4. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    .....to kill the bad....
  5. marc.anthony

    Any Vacation Plans?

    Visit meeee!
  6. marc.anthony

    Your Favourtie Country Game!

    Sri Lanka forever!
  7. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    .....that was bad and.......
  8. marc.anthony

    i dont know how do you but i dont like monkeyburn

    We are all people from different countries.....I don't know him in person to say I don't like him......
  9. marc.anthony

    Test should be open.

    What's the team kick?(I knew about d garage bundles,didn't know it was 138)
  10. marc.anthony

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats on Update 138!!!
  11. marc.anthony

    The Shaft Strikes Again

    Print-Screen and paste on to Paint.
  12. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ....the moon and ate....
  13. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:A Tribute to Tanki

    Thanks!I wrote it in that boring bit after my exams.:) OMG,You all like me!:o
  14. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ....hard this is for......
  15. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:A Tribute to Tanki

    If the world of Tanki ends, Then the World of Tanks will send, Requests to each and every tank, Tanks of each and every rank, Requests for us to join their game, The one that's gained so much of fame. Still,we might join up to meet, The friends online we used to see, But we will know that nothing can beat, The game we always used to greet, Every day and every time, The game that's in our hearts and minds, Even after it has gone, We will sing this Tanki song. :P
  16. marc.anthony

    Test should be open.

    What's 138?
  17. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game]Count To 50

    51,52,53,54,55,56....
  18. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game]Count To 50

    Randomness.You can count to fifty like: 1. 0.1,0.2,0.3....... 2.10,20,30,40..... 3.1,2,3,4.....
  19. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game]Count To 50

    I know.I made it so you will finally figure that out. 22 :D
  20. marc.anthony

    Bed time

    I'm going to school week after next.The holidays started yesterday.(Actually on Saturday :D)
  21. marc.anthony

    Random stuff

    First,let me introduce myself. The name's X. James X I like: 1.Pizza. Chicken Pizza. 2.Online. Tanki Online. 3.Cricket. The Game Cricket.
  22. marc.anthony

    The Shaft Strikes Again

    You can take a screenshot in scope. I have one.I'll edit this and post it when I have the time.And my best with the Shaft was in Bobruisk.49 kills 9 losses(There was another Shaft :().
  23. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game]Count To 50

    :rolleyes:
×
×
  • Create New...