Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FRU1TY

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by FRU1TY

  1. I meant delete my comment I put it in the wrong place..XD
  2. FRU1TY

    Complaint Book

    Well I was trying to point out that UC are scams compared to Regular containers. I wanted to show that Ultra containers should be called something else...or I was hoping that UC have similar chances if not slightly higher chances to get epic items and legendary s. even exotics.
  3. FRU1TY

    Effect resistances

    Welp time to open that empty wallet of mine XD
  4. FRU1TY

    Complaint Book

    I just have a gambling habit. But i expect ultra containers to give something better otherwise I see this as scamming others. You have higher chances in normal containers than ultra containers. When i open normal containers ive gotten many augments and good paints and 2 exotics. I just wish that the word "ultra containers "holds up on the name otherwise I see this as scamming others. Or wasting people time. i do special missions out of my gambling habit..XD
  5. FRU1TY

    Complaint Book

    These rewards are even more garbage than the ones i got from the last grind. What the heck.. THESE REWARDS ARE COMPLETE TRASH!!
  6. FRU1TY

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    What a stupid joke. After 12 battles the bar hasn't went up.. im assuming I would have 3 or 4 battles left.
  7. One of the matches...I used low gs because I was doing the special missions for heavy hulls and med turrets. I basically dint have any heavy hulls in my garage and I don't like to use heavy hulls , I use med or light hulls the most.. But Im trying to grind and see if i will get good rewards this time around
  8. FRU1TY

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    Hello i would like to report that ares OD keeps miss shooting like it vanishes and teleport sometimes.. sorry i don't have a video..when i aim forward it shoots off somewhere and somehow gets to the other side of the map.
  9. I think 6 seconds is too long for emp rounds i think it should be 4 seconds.
  10. although emp rounds seem tempting to get
  11. LOL stun rounds increased to 2 seconds. And Emp rounds are being added
  12. FRU1TY

    What gets on your nerves?

    What gets on my nerves is that when I want to play on my mini account, I am put into battles like these for MM ITS ridiculous
  13. Yeah it would ve a good feature to let players know your in mobile and you cant chat.
  14. FRU1TY

    What gets on your nerves?

    Brutus would need a buff or a type of rework
  15. FRU1TY

    What gets on your nerves?

    Yes This happens a lot when I play juggernaut. That sometimes my teammates will play it like the game of chicken they'll see how long they will last without using od. and it does get annoying especially when I have to do is get top 3 on the winning team missions
  16. NOW THIS IS COMICAL!!! XD
  17. When you think it was ap salvo for gauss in challenge and come to realize its just ap magnum...
  18. Rubberized rounds really are very useful for vulcan I managed to get top 2 XD This is comical.
  19. I like how this idea is still under review for a month now. XD
  20. You see after i got terrible rewards from special missions. I had 250 tankoins and i was like why not take the chance to spend 150 tankoins for one ultra container in the shop.. and little did I know I got the augment.
  21. I say rubberized rounds are better than IB. The fact that rubberized rounds can bounce 4 times and still make its base damage despite the amount of ricochets it does, and its projectile speed is faster. than IB I say this has more advantages than IB since many would have heat immunity on. On the contrary, Rubberized rounds are only obtainable in ultra containers but I say its pretty a great augment.
  22. LOL I Liked how drones are capitalized in the poll choices. XD
  23. FRU1TY

    What gets on your nerves?

    Thats sounds so stupid even-though its the case XD... the physics don't make sense.
  24. FRU1TY

    What gets on your nerves?

    Wait what??? A hopper with heavy weight pushing a titan...???
×
×
  • Create New...