Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FRU1TY

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by FRU1TY

  1. FRU1TY

    What changes would YOU like to see in Tanki?

    lol Imagine a juggernaut hovering hull.
  2. I have to say this is a good idea because I usually main hornet, and as a hornet user I get annoyed sometimes that I use my OD and people don't go after the AP"d" tanks and sometimes my teammates waste my OD. But this idea you proposed will help others see who is AP'd'.. and would know who to attack.
  3. FRU1TY

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    The hornet was nerfed in a huge way. Before, hornets OD used to work anywhere meaning it can be activated on the other side of the map and enemies will still get destroyed by team mates. Now hornet is Ok as is with shorter activation time and it only does AP effect when in line of sight. so its fine Yes defender drone got its nerf because the defense time was too long and defender got added time per kill. AKA Kill time bonus. But I still have to say that I would like defender to be active for 15 seconds or 10 seconds to compensate for kill time bonus. Yes Hopper can be a nuisance in gold events or when golds drop but now it got a nerf.. it does no longer do faster od time when scoring goals or capturing flags. there is a cooldown..and hopper got nerfed in its strifling speed too. so I have no more issues to say about hopper. Now if you say something like a crises drone with it thats a different story. LOL
  4. LOL I use hopper but I don't like using drones period.. I don't like to rely on drones to win or help me catch golds. I can just hover over them without jumping. XD I don't know why people are complaining about hopper jumping WHEN It can climb on walls on the edge of the map LOL. @At_Shin
  5. I honestly hate defender for kill time bonus. And i think it should be 15 seconds
  6. FRU1TY

    Hot Sales

    ? This is entertaining to read.
  7. Lol this topic has been under review for about 2 weeks now. I wonder..
  8. We have enough hulls already lol
  9. FRU1TY

    Hopper and Crisis: Why....Just Why?

    Lol this is true hovering hulls are best played on mobile or with mouse controls. And yes playing with a normal hull on mobile is a challenge. My fav hovering hull is crusader. Even-thogh not many people use it, it is very effective in battle with good defense and decent speed.
  10. it seems that we are so cold when it comes down to this lol. ?
  11. FRU1TY

    Complaint Book

    Hello I would like to say why MM is soo trash right now??... I keep getting put into battles with ranks that are 8 to 10 higher than mine ..as I play on my mini acc that is captain... What I see overall that MM is trash.. or it places me into battles with 30 sec left. Especially placing me in maps like massacre. That map is trash. Most people don't like that map. Or how about other maps such as highways or stadium. Those maps in my opinion are terrible always shafts and gauss in those maps it doesn't give people with melay turrets a chance. What annoys me even further is when you have bunch of legends in your team that cant play the capture or scoring goals objective and treating those modes as tdm. Furthermore, what I find infuriating is the constant vulcan and incinary band with heat immunity abuse. The dps on that thing plus the burn is just such a pain to deal with and its practically invincible.
  12. FRU1TY

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    Hello Im not sure if this is a bug or not. But when i shoot hammer it shoots out another set like duplet. But i dont have duplet. This also happens in the html5 version if you spam the space bar fast. But heres the video for mobile. Does this happen to any of you guys.
  13. When I need double damages but i see this..... IM BROKE AND JUST WHY lol....
  14. What feels so satisfying the most is shooting the hopper with crises or defender drone out of the air with gauss right before they get a box. Just to troll them. ? for example i would drop the box. Then I wait near it and troll others. And and the last second ill get it. After i farm for kills lol. XD
  15. FRU1TY

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    what did you mean by this
  16. FRU1TY

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    OH You like the augment LOL it seems that you didn't hesitate to get it, and your welcome.
  17. FRU1TY

    Idea for drone

    Wait what...Another drone idea.. isida is gonna be useless if a drone like this came to existence. lol... Watch the developers nerf the healing effect for isida but keep the damage increase. Anyways Watch this drone be abused with incinary-band and heat immunity. or other combos that do self damage. Don't forget Titan with AP immunity and emp gauss+the healing effect of the drone and etc... Well anyways, don't forget that we have the lifeguard drone.
  18. IT does feel satisfying watching other tankers go towards the gold box and I just use Gauss because I feel like it. Or I would use rails hyperspace rounds or death Harold. LOL But the only time I'll go after it if it is a container. XD
  19. FRU1TY

    Whats your favorite paint?

    My Favorite paint is Between Flow or Surf lol.
  20. FRU1TY

    What gets on your nerves?

    You know either way, multing/sabotage is against the rules...And the way you did it was considered Sabotage... BTW to permanently ban an acc, the case has to be really bad such as hacking and repeated offenses so either way in your case, it would be one day,
  21. FRU1TY

    What gets on your nerves?

    Btw dont deflect the situation because i exposed you multing.
  22. FRU1TY

    What gets on your nerves?

    Dont deflect the situation. On mobile it was running fine. DOnT Be A MULT those deaths happened bc you were multing.
  23. FRU1TY

    What gets on your nerves?

    What gets on my nerves is when you have someone like this on your team. i tried to complete my finish 2 rounds of assault but@asem.harbi decided to mult me for the whole 3 min thus i couldnt finish my mission. So i decided to quit that battle. Heres the vid of @asem.harbi multing me for the whole 3 min until i left the battle.
×
×
  • Create New...