Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FRU1TY

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by FRU1TY

  1. Bruh i put a time limit and longer delay so it shouldn't be op.
  2. Bruh i put a time limit and longer delay so it shouldnt be too op
  3. FRU1TY

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    No this is raw footage in one session. This is whats happening to me right at the moment
  4. FRU1TY

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    Ok there is so much bugs and buffering and please just watch it and how many things you see that are bugs. Oh this is for TO mobile. First thing when i get in i load into battle. And more
  5. I got the link but it doesn't work
  6. FRU1TY

    Inquiry on Making a new acc then verifying it.

    Hello I recently made a new acc. but heres the problem I cant verify it because flash is no longer around supporting the game. So how would I be able to verify the email address?
  7. First of all, I was giving you an example how defender the way it is now is op. 2. Adding defense to moduals: if this idea were to be implemented it would throw off turret balance. 3. Did you read the part where I said it can be applied to any modual when paired with current defender? 4. Mate, this idea would just make the game even more unbalanced.
  8. This is the MM @yellowghetto and I were in on our minis. And holy heck whats with the MM; This is comical XD (At Least we got top 5)
  9. @asem.harbi basically its possible to One shot jugger with a maxed booster and HC for shaft if the modual wasn't equiped on.
  10. Bruh you forget that many use defender and have 50 percent moduals. Btw the moduals stick onto the juggernaut. Not the drones.
  11. Actually there is a time limit I added and longer delay so it shouldn't be OP. BTW Heavy capacitors for shaft with booster actually 1 shots juggernaut without effort.
  12. After I read the first sentence.. Disappointed
  13. FRU1TY

    Let's Discuss Matchmaking

    Why is there even a 3rd Lieutenant there... This MM system got more worse than before.
  14. There I added the description. on the first page
  15. @wolverine848 how about the draw back is +15 delay meaning more delay time, and 3 sec as a time limit?
  16. I forgot to mention this can be applied to any modual. I just used railgun as an example and falcon modual.
  17. @master_howitzerYou know why this idea is unbalanced. If you were to add defense to the moduals, the protections would add about 90% protection to 3 moduals at the same time and most likely for Railgun, Gauss, and Shaft . This would make the turret balance thrown off for one. Two have you seen the broken defense the defender has if you paired a defender with a 50 50 50 modual and maxed defender it would have already added up to almost 82% protection. As a Railgun user, I use large-caliber rounds, now take the 50% protection plus the maxed defender drone its about 82% protection, now when I use large caliber rail apparently I only do 260- 300 damage even-though my rail is mk8 and if I use double damage I would only dent a 400-600 and that is with the way defender-drone is now. Now try picturing a titans dome with defender, it cuts the damage and now i would only inflict about 60-75 damage and with double damage its about 160 damage. Overall if this idea is implemented it would throw all the turrets balance out the window like @FrozenRailgun said.
  18. they were 5-9 ranks higher than us.
  19. Here is the result of the match @yellowghetto and I just finished.
  20. There changed it to 15 percent delay
  21. Oops too long delay should make it 15?
  22. Ok I added a drawback and a time limit. I wonder if the description is ok now.
  23. Because the spectrum modual protectects from all turrets instead of just 3
×
×
  • Create New...