Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_trooll15

Tanker
  • Posts

    330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by r_trooll15

  1. r_trooll15

    Who has the deepest voice?

    Going off-topic already :rolleyes:
  2. r_trooll15

    (Result) Crystals Giveaway!

    Ok Magenta
  3. r_trooll15

    A pair of lipograms that I thought up

    I did E, T, and A. 3 most common letters of the alphabet
  4. r_trooll15

    A pair of lipograms that I thought up

    Lipogram always!!!!!!
  5. r_trooll15

    Who has the deepest voice?

    I have the highest of them all. Just below soprano
  6. hah hah h a h hah shoot, votes quota reached
  7. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    Voting process started already
  8. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    I have cast my vote
  9. r_trooll15

    On Life and Death

    I was tortured by rhythm in my poems. I find it really hard with rhythm, lol. I feel like rhyme is important to making a poem an actual poem. I will take everything into consideration. Thanks!!
  10. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @Rocket_Raccoon_XXX has been banned permanently. Reason: Higher rank than me
  11. r_trooll15

    On Life and Death

    On Life and Death ~ ~ ~ What is the meaning of life In a world of strife? Why do we live? What do we give To enrich our lives? Life is full of dives, Pitfalls and stumble blocks. All sorts of paradox. Life and death, entwined together, Making us feel under the weather. All sorts of issues, Just give us some tissues. In the end, does it matter? How many feelings do we shatter With our dishonesty and greed? We just cut ourselves and bleed Over and over again. When will we learn? When will we stop our pain? And send our children to us to learn?
  12. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] Song Lines

    New song. It's alright You're ready for the night of your life
  13. r_trooll15

    Luscious Limmy's GUIDE TO LIFE

    I have personal experience. Had a very easy breakup, probably because the relationship was unofficial. I wonder about the girl though. She was very much into me and I was getting creeped out. Now I am questioning life, hence all my poems
×
×
  • Create New...