-
Posts
330 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by r_trooll15
-
Ahhh!! Let me go, you "corn" watching parents!!! They comply with my requests, including the one to bash TPBM to death with a corn on the cob. © Copyright trooll 2018
-
Don't know how to use OD
-
Stay on topic please ^^ I got 30k exp with isida
-
Spelling error detected... humanoid or lipid trooll
-
White
-
Y'all can't handle this Y'all don't know what's about to happen baby Team 10 Los Angeles, Cali boy But I'm from Ohio though, white boy TPBM has to listen to Justin Beiber for the rest of his/her life. © Copyright trooll 2018
-
Y'all can't handle this Y'all don't know what's about to happen baby Team 10 Los Angeles, Cali boy But I'm from Ohio though, white boy TPBM has to listen to Justin Beiber for the rest of his/her life. © Copyright trooll 2018
-
I survive. (You can't say that I am dead, too unoriginal and no fun) I rip out TPBM's soul. © Copyright trooll 2018
-
Star Wars © Copyright trooll 2018
-
But I AM the nightmare! (TPBM's nightmare) © Copyright trooll 2018
-
The point of a separate topic was that it is a lot more visible in Off-topic disscussion than here. Not many people visit here.
-
Nice. I noticed a trend towards depressing stuff and stuff and yeah. This forum is getting mature. Its a teenager now
-
Lol. Magenta had a nickname contest, I'll find it http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=363750&page=3&do=findComment&comment=6329963 Link may or may not be to my entry :ph34r:
-
I am a spammer, I have not played in forever. Black holes everywhere
-
Yay one of my questions are in the quiz :P :P :D My other one was not, even though it would require digging in the forum games section. it was also on discord :ph34r: Dang it, tsy, ruining all the fun Hint: answer the questions correctly A bit of research will help you so much. Hint #2: :ph34r: :lol: Also, please do not forget to write your in-game name on your entry for the drawing contest! 4 entries is good, but need more!! In addition, post your entry here to be counted. It is very convenient for it to be in one place. I wonder who posted their entry on discord :huh: Side note and opinion: The quiz should be like the first one to answer all the questions right is the winner. Just a little suggestion.
-
Why do we have to hate? Why do we have to berate Everything and everyone? Why can't we enjoy the sun? The rule of hate has to stop. Too many tears for us to mop. Why can't we learn to love? And send each other a dove? This is a unique world, Where the ingredients for life have swirled. So why do we try to ruin it, Or do with it what we see fit? In this world, are we free? Can we truly be who we want to be? Or is it all just a big lie, And the ones who know left to die. Those who truly see that light, The world silence them with all their might. We are the authors of our own fate, So please, @SpreadLoveNotHate.
-
1k golds.We've been through this. I have no idea how it is going to happen but trust me that it will be fair. Fourthdepartment is handling this. They will probably balance it out for everyone. Plus, there is not enough entries for 3 winners
-
You probably can guess what is going to happen. :Lol:
-
valid EXP for extinguishing and unfreezing
r_trooll15 replied to sensei_tanker in Ideas and Suggestions
Op Isida- 69 replies
-
:mellow: need more entries. Looking grim. Don't be afraid to show us your art!
-
Corrected link to image
-
I will be spamming ∞ years from now?
Jump to content










































































