Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_trooll15

Tanker
  • Posts

    330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by r_trooll15

  1. You fit in with tsy! P.S. how did it turn into Taylor? I mean, Taylor series are fun, but...
  2. r_trooll15

    why Girls use Isida most of the time ?

    You.have.to.die, tanki is stereotypical. Look at Mrs. Tanki contest. :D
  3. Troll vs trooll... :Huh: :blink: :unsure: :wacko: :lol: troolooloolooloolooloo!!! I team up with trollface ( @trollface.jpg ofc]) and troll TPBM. Lol
  4. r_trooll15

    Interview with Possibility

    I heard that eagles won, so to rub it in, I wore a eagles hoodie. I do not care for football of Americans
  5. r_trooll15

    [The Medic] Fatigue

    Nice! I hope you didn't do that crashing part though
  6. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=367613&page=7&do=findComment&comment=6419343
  7. I pick the lock TPBM is made of chips and there are hungry people coming
  8. trooll too easy awith elbowss
  9. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] Three Word Story

    It isn't the © Copyright trooll 2018
  10. Why you assume stuff about me? I put TIME into this!!! You lazy person. What website do you use? P.S. Rocket_Raccoon is now dead... I am a ghost, so lava is no big deal TPBM, though, isn't, and all the above conditions apply to TPBM... Lava is spilled on to you :/ I turn away while you shriek in pain, and fall off the cliff with lava on your face. P.S. there is no sea below, only sharp jagged rocks, no soft mattresses and the place is too remote for anyone to save you © Copyright trooll 2018
  11. Do rankup party. I will do one with Taylor when I finally get back to playing this game
  12. same hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  13. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    Lol!!I would participate, but I am going to be judging it. I hope to see some good entries for them!! I have gotten a "blew sphere" from magenta for winning third place in a similar contest, so I want to be on the judging side now. :)
  14. I am the railgun bullet and the target is TPBM
  15. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    just have the mods remove it. Also, I recommend a contest that is like the sentence with usernames in forum games section
  16. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    Adriel.RB Sent 22 Jan 2018 - 18:25 #ripme :x
  17. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    Adriel.RB Sent 22 Jan 2018 - 18:25 #ripme :x
  18. *drinks fire resistance potion* Creeper in about to explode in your face
  19. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    Stratosphere
  20. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    Playera
×
×
  • Create New...