Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_trooll15

Tanker
  • Posts

    330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by r_trooll15

  1. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    Thanks for 8 notifications lol
  2. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    5 notifications already
  3. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    Just replying randomly to this topic so that I can follow it
  4. r_trooll15

    The Whisky Occupation [Tankiverse fanfic]

    Q: is this your book? Also, you should become a reporter
  5. r_trooll15

    Shorts Paragraphs by trooll

    Why do you bay? What do you say? This day is your day. The blue jay eats the hay. It will lay eggs. You may not eat them. You will pay. And now, Coldplay, do you know the way? When the ball will call, you will fall in the hall. The Gaul shall haul the ball and maul the mall. You shall roll the ball over the knoll and into the tall toll with the doll. The Gaul will brawl and you will bawl when you fall. The fowl will call. All will build a wall. I will troll and lol. He will trawl and I will bowl with coal. You shall scroll down. You will be enthralled. They will crawl and be on the prowl. She will remain neutral. That is all. This is basically a mix of consonance and assonance
  6. r_trooll15

    Tanki Tribute: 500 Updates

    White
  7. r_trooll15

    Ask Players – AMA

    I have not
  8. r_trooll15

    Shorts Paragraphs by trooll

    The house has a mouse. The mouse is curious. The house is serious. The mouse has a spouse. The spouse is pious. Gauss lives in the house. The bat and the cat like dat fat hat. Matt Pat the hat pat the rat. Then, Matt Pat sat down on the vat. Matt pat chat one word: wat Bam! That's my cam. Damn, I love spam. Spam is my fam. I jam with the ham. I slam spam on the forum. Pam and Spam ram Sam. Wham!! I am spam. Admin can ban Dan. I am a fan of spam. Man, I ran for the spam. I ran the span of an Ulam. I ran for a tan van. Hope you guys like it. :Lol:
  9. r_trooll15

    Shorts Paragraphs by trooll

    Get set. You bet your head for it. Rocket( @Rocket_Raccoon_XXX ), you're set? Get hexed. I have a jet for you. I will let you on this @Boeing_787. You have met hexed. This is the net. You must net the mermaid. You might get a bit wet. This is going to a different direction... I would like to make a few sentences with usernames, but that is a forum game and also was part of a contest that I got 3rd place in, so I can't do that here. Guys, give me ideas of what word I should use. PS. The word for this is related to alliteration. Alliteration: Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. This: alliteration, but end of word, not beginning.
  10. r_trooll15

    Ask Players – AMA

    Directed at tsy
  11. r_trooll15

    Shorts Paragraphs by trooll

    ^+++ ;) Hi, Tsy, don't defy it. My oh my, to try is to cry and to die. Don't buy it. You are just a guy. It's bad to lie. If you lie, my oh my, you're not getting pie. I see that wry smile. I hear that sigh. Put on the tie. Or else no pie. I vie for power. Why? I want pie. That is why the cow goes moo. Lolol :Lol:
  12. r_trooll15

    Synesthesia code?

    We dont want hints, we want answers
  13. r_trooll15

    Ask Players – AMA

    Bcuz I did!!!
  14. r_trooll15

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    A 4TDM would be nice
  15. r_trooll15

    Ideas for Missions!

    and then if you decide to change it?
  16. r_trooll15

    Shorts Paragraphs by trooll

    Are you talking about my short story or my short paragraphs?
  17. r_trooll15

    Things noobs say or do

    I knew that I was a noob
  18. r_trooll15

    Shorts Paragraphs by trooll

    Should I now post them here? If so, can other do so too? Also, for my short story, can that not be merged?
  19. r_trooll15

    ❤ Couples ❤

    21985_the_master + tsy_the_crazy © Copyright trooll 2018
  20. r_trooll15

    Top forumers

    http://patorjk.com/text-color-fader/
  21. r_trooll15

    Top forumers

    Yep...#separateforumfromgame PS I'm the top forumer. Do you like my rainbow text? #rainbow text is the new meme of the forum. © Copyright trooll 2018
  22. r_trooll15

    Top forumers

    Haha lolDo you think Tanki will survive that long?
×
×
  • Create New...