-
Posts
330 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by r_trooll15
-
Who are the bottom forumers? All I know is that I am top forumer redblueWhite USA
-
Tsy + bluedragon_tamki I shudder at the spam. I can't keep up
-
Isibird I Magnum + hornet + Rico + firebird. I looked for the letters o, o, and b so that TPBM could, if they want, say 'noob' :Lol:
-
I am supported by family to get 100% in my summer school and I get a+ I hack the multiverse and collapse the time-space continuum and utterly erase TPBM from existence
-
I have mountain everywhere
-
Touchscreen ftw
-
My real name is Cody and I am -∞ years old
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
r_trooll15 replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Boom -
:p S P A M
-
White double stuff More bad updates and hopefully custom bullets
-
Honestly, I am tired of seeing the same battles over and over again. I was in a ping-pong CTF pro battle, very popular, but never see them outside of pro
-
This would have to be done in a way that there is no clutter. Like f-22 helmets
-
My new catchphrase: © Copyright trooll 2018
-
I hate autocorrect.Did you mean: This is troolling?
-
X2Same
-
Spammers are legends. Not the rank legend but actual legends.Noob spammers are so noob
-
At that point, the air-raid siren would be creating shockwaves. Japan WW2 air-raid sirens were 400 decibel and X10 means that it is 4000 decibel which is big shockwaves. At this point, the siren would disintegrate as well as instantly make anyone standing within a mile of it deaf. GG ^^^i see no picture so.... I nuke TPBM and then black holes everywhere
-
The mystery of the missing spaceship: 1673BSU
r_trooll15 replied to r_trooll15 in The mystery of the missing spaceship: 1673BSU Writers' Corner
It was a vast sea of nothingness, no light, no planets, no stars, nothing. Welcome to 1673BSU, universe 1. We stared out at the empty space in front of us. We were in shock. "The blue drive is gone," said Ben. The blue drive was one of two objects that could rip space apart strongly enough to tear a hole in the multidimensional fabric that separates the up-down-strange universes from the top-bottom-charm universes. The up-down-strange universes have a very thin multidimensional fabric between them and it is easy to go universe hopping there. These universes are where we and the Kaprichiticaioues lived. The top-bottom-charm universes have a thick wall of the fabric between them. It is no problem for Dbonoes, however. Those universes are the realm of the Dbonoes. The thickest of walls separate the top-bottom-charm universes from the up-down-strange universes. They are so thick that only the blue drive, the pink drive, and the Dbonoes could tunnel through it. The pink drive was located in Universe 46, the Dbonoe's home universe. It was not an option. "What will we do?" asked Zack. "I have no idea," I replied. "There is a rumor that there is a third drive that can tunnel through. It is said that it is located in Universe 75383, on the planet Urimarci," Ben stated. "That universe is infected with Spoleniives," I replied. "Guys, I am very tired, I am going to go sleep," inserted Zack. "Ok." Zack left the dashboard and went to the sleeping quarters. "I don't see any other option but to test that rumor," Ben stated. Krititi! "Yes?" Ben asked. Dbonoes with a strange shield are surrounding us! We are trapped! In universe 39339! Help! "Well, that leaves us without any choice." "Universe 39339 is a top-bottom-charm universe. And the Kaprichiticaioues didn't travel through time. They must have a really strong bond with you, Ben. But that shield. I suspect that it is a force field of the pink drive and the shield in Zack's ship," I concluded with urgency. I flipped down the dashboard panel and opened up an interface. I quickly pulled out the information on Universe 75383, the Spoleniives, the Musileas, the Tweemullions, and shaatfeer system planets 1 through 9. The Hullis I was already familiar with, with a few close encounters. Warning, Warning: Makitalis detected. Brace for boosting. Rork Rork Rork Rork Rork Rork Rork I frantically put away the panel and strapped myself in for boosting. Ben dashed towards the bridge to get into his seat. I could hear the Makitalis blasting through time and space to the hunt. Simultaneously, the hyperdrive was warming up and the M-drive was almost at full power. The shield module was humming and crackling from the energy pumping into it from the M drive. The Alcubierre warp drive was not making any noise. Warning: Alcubierre warp drive has a system failure. Not functioning. Rork Rork Rork Warning: Temporal drive on cool down. Not usable. RORK! Master warning: energy overflow. M-drive reaching critical point. RORK? The hyperdrive warmed up to operation with a swoosh and a boost that pushed everything back. Hard. BOOM!!!!!!!!Swuuuuuoooooeeeeiiiyyyysh!BOOOOOOM!!!!! Commencing spatial tearing. RORK!!!! The Makitalis had no problem catching up to us. Warning: M-drive is super-critical. Warning: Shield down. Warning: Shield damaged. Warning: Smoke detected. Warning: Impact detected. Warning: Alcubierre warp drive fragmented. Warning: Hyperdrive heating up. Warning: Shield malfunctioning. Warning: Oxygen tanks punctured. Warning: Hyperdrive malfunctioning. Warning: M-drive hyper-critical. Warning: Carbon monoxide detected. Warning: Smoke detected. Warning: Makitalis detected within shield radius. Extreme warning: All systems shutting down. Master warning: Fire detected. Warning: Spatial tearing, arriving in bad terrain. Crash warning: Brace for impact. -
Mad And legacy © Copyright trooll 2018
-
There are 70 maps in total though, right?
-
Can I join your nub squad?
-
@I3est is in safe hands. I'll take @I3est
-
Tsy + coopero She won't be angry with a spammer Yes, I approve. Then@Legacy + @CooperO
Jump to content










































































