Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_trooll15

Tanker
  • Posts

    330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by r_trooll15

  1. like this post if you killed 50tanks
  2. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    :Ph34r:Can't reveal too much
  3. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    #mobileproblems Mod sort it out plz
  4. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    I can't :c
  5. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    Yeah, I dug up the link to the image itself and image only.Here it is: https://image.prntscr.com/image/o6yUmT17QwmRzPylQZaLYg.jpg Or right click on actual image and open in new tab
  6. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    Changed link to imageKilling me Mods hide this
  7. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    YesAnd 100k gold rain invitation Look at discord
  8. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    Uhhhh... Umm... Entries?? Anyone??
  9. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    -_- Ummmm...
  10. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] Knock Knock

    Trooll the spammer
  11. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    Drawings are to be posted in this topic
  12. Nope. I have it in PM with Musa
  13. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    Let's go, guys
  14. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] Knock Knock

    Trooll
  15. r_trooll15

    International Contests

    Nothing yet...
  16. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] Knock Knock

    Robin hoo?
  17. r_trooll15

    ❤ Couples ❤

    :Ph34r: Add in mad
  18. Mod, pls fix the bbcode above... Idk why not working. I am on phone
  19. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] Knock Knock

    Who's there
  20. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] How Many Years From Now...

    I will check forum games section. 1 picosecond
×
×
  • Create New...