Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_trooll15

Tanker
  • Posts

    330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by r_trooll15

  1. My immune system detects it and kills it. Everyone has cancer currently. However, in a vast majority of cases, the immune system is able to kill it. This is why many people with AIDS die from cancer. Genetically modified mice to have no immune system die very early from cancer. So, now you know. TPBM gets too close to a black hole and is spaghettified. Ouch...
  2. r_trooll15

    what keeps you up at night?

    <_< Do you mean... Hygiene? Annoying everyone through PM
  3. r_trooll15

    Top forumers

    This forum is dying
  4. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] How Many Years From Now...

    I will be 11 years from now
  5. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] Emoticons

    :mellow: Rainbows?
  6. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] Tanki A-Z

    :ph34r: Ninja
  7. I was in between the wheels TPBM has a mammoth on their house. It caused total structural failure when TPBM was inside the house
  8. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] How Many Years From Now...

    I will be alive ___ years from now, when you are 21
  9. Blocked by a mammoth from driving into the void... TPBM falls into the void
  10. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] Emoticons

    •• (No mouth) I3est?
  11. r_trooll15

    Things noobs say or do

    I am a nuba then
  12. <hacked quote name="Legacy" post="640.22.15" timestamp="151.570.27.29"> DON'T HACK ME!</quote> Successful <Ping=333.727.844.4688><randlettrs><datamine><hax><hax0rs><tool8>
  13. r_trooll15

    ❤ Couples ❤

    = Spam overflow
  14. r_trooll15

    What is your catchphrase?

    Shut up, lol
  15. r_trooll15

    Top forumers

    I am top forumer I made this topic into spam: Everyone say that they are top forumer They know I am the top forumers :p
  16. Look at my story, "Mystery of a missing spaceship."Hint: look at amateur writing section or at my topics. I put them in the ears of TPBM
  17. r_trooll15

    [Forum Game] Conspiracy Theories

    Rant! <_< I did it first Copier :ph34r:
  18. I was you TPBM will be eaten by a Dbonoe. Look at my story
×
×
  • Create New...