Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Parkour Survival 2019


Goges
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Mr.Nibbles said:

Sorry Swifty, but I am not going to read your 6 paragraph essay... ?

The people who it was intended for have already read it, nobody needs you to read it too lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SwiftSmoky said:

The people who it was intended for have already read it, nobody needs you to read it too lol

The first thing I wanted to say when I saw his comment but I found out u already did lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/16/2019 at 10:21 PM, Odd said:

It was a great and more interesting Parkour Survival than CC 12, thx all!!

indeed it had less people getting banned in it ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, tanki.781 said:

Tankionline antiCheat=Antiparkour 
why i allways geting Self ???????????????????????????

There's a "sky kill zone", it kills you if you go higher than the highest thing in the map. Try making your jump a bit less high to not get into the sky kill zone.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SwiftSmoky said:

There's a "sky kill zone", it kills you if you go higher than the highest thing in the map. Try making your jump a bit less high to not get into the sky kill zone.

yea i know But manytimes i get self  when just i start  Flying  not when i go in Kill zone .
Sory if u don't understend something *i Don't know English Goodly * ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, SwiftSmoky said:

There's a "sky kill zone", it kills you if you go higher than the highest thing in the map. Try making your jump a bit less high to not get into the sky kill zone.

That's just partial solution, our jumper (and I assume most of other teams have same problem) often self destructed when he wasn't even close to the sky killzone or he was already falling down, which makes no sense. It's still the same problem with anticheat not working properly.

If there was no anticheat and sky killzone, this challenge would be considerably easier, so unless there is a secret trick to make the jump work every time, I agree, that it's heavily depending on luck (aka how much time your team has).

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, tanki.781 said:

yea i know But manytimes i get self  when just i start  Flying  not when i go in Kill zone .

 

7 hours ago, emrakul said:

That's just partial solution, our jumper (and I assume most of other teams have same problem) often self destructed when he wasn't even close to the sky killzone or he was already falling down, which makes no sense. It's still the same problem with anticheat not working properly.

If there was no anticheat and sky killzone, this challenge would be considerably easier, so unless there is a secret trick to make the jump work every time, I agree, that it's heavily depending on luck (aka how much time your team has).

That sounds like what happens after anti cheat kills you once: it remembers you and acts more strictly so you'll be dying more easily. The way I fixed it when I played tanki is by rejoining the battle or opening the garage while respawning.

 

Sadly most people don't know this (or worst case: that's not enough to solve the problem) so yeah if the anti cheat is what ruins this trick then you're right about it being more luck based. But I don't know how many teams experience this anti cheat problem and how bad it is, so might be wrong about this.

Edited by SwiftSmoky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dying Game + adding unexperienced organizators and saying Good luck all participants. Yes thank you that's all we need cuz tricks are not skill based. Keep it up until no1 cares about contest and game itself ?  I miss you youtube bananaman

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, TemurGvaradze said:

Dying Game + adding unexperienced organizators and saying Good luck all participants. Yes thank you that's all we need cuz tricks are not skill based. Keep it up until no1 cares about contest and game itself ?  I miss you youtube bananaman

 

 

15 hours ago, TemurGvaradze said:

BTW. Since you organisations accept the fact that you organised all this completely wrong at least give ppl more time, ofc if you rly care about anything!

Since there are no Contest Organizers currently available to stand up for themselves, I am going to step up, and defend for them.

 

Administering this contest is a very complicated task, as it requires not only creating very difficult (but still possible) tricks, but also taking huge portions of time testing them, as well as spending countless hours reviewing entries, communicating with participants who have questions, and, as I am doing now, responding to criticism. These people also do this through their kindness and dedication to the game, not because they are paid to do such (They do not receive Real-Life monetary compensation for their work).

 

These tricks may be slightly luck based, but not entirely. It still takes a great deal of skill to come up with working methods as a team, test them for several hours and make adjustments, and ultimately land the trick, while also following the rules (Landing on your tracks, Controlling your tank's height, Not touching props, etc.). No one is denying that the tricks do incorporate some luck, but I don't think that should be the reasoning behind your complaints and failure to survive the challenge. Everything in this game is completely controllable, you just need to know how to control the physics of this game.

 

Overall, I applaud the Organizers for their organization performance - They created a parkour contest that is both entertaining, but also follows the purpose of the contest (Making participants survive the most difficult of tasks). No one looks into what goes on behind the scenes of these contests, and players often forget that these Contest Organizers do this job part-time, and are not full-time employees of this game (They have their own personal lives, families, etc.). I hope you can be open to changing your viewpoint on this contest, by realizing that it was created through loads of stress, sweat, and tears, and realize, after-all, that this is only a game, and there is always next year.

 

I wish you the best of luck in finishing the challenge before the deadline, and I hope you can show some pity for the volunteers who put this whole contest together. ?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not my first parkour contest, I've been in parkour since MOP15 and I know well how hard it is to make it, but I also have some experience when it comes to organizers. 

First of all when we took part in the previous Parkour survival, it was clearly written in the description that we would never have to fight for BLAZE again, reward should have been permanent.

Secondly - I'm not hating on  organizers , but when you say '' you can show some pity for the volunteers who put this whole contest together'' I would say '' show some pity'' towards ppl that first have to come up with meta / setup to complete the trick, then they have to time it perfectly so it works and then they just need to pray for it to work, cuz it's not slightly luck based trick. Parkour Newbies would disagree but that's the fact. 

Third - I'm not trying to help myself here by writing all this, we have completed the challenge, i just feel pity for the parkourists that have to fight for something with a rules and trick that was not well planned.

Respect towards organizers for trying something for the better future but listen to the experienced ex-organizers and make proper adjustments if needed.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Important!?

 

All videos should not be deleted! They must stay unlisted or puplic, so we can still watch it during the checks!

Otherwise your team will not get the Grand Prize!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...