Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ranger7

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ranger7

  1. Ranger7

    Tanki Online Whatpulse Team

    I actually do my schooling online, so I will have a TON of keys and especially clicks!!! :D
  2. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Crystals (Tanki ones)
  3. Ranger7

    How did you get into tanki? :)

    lol! :lol: But good job Vlad!!! lol!!
  4. Ranger7

    Tanki Online Whatpulse Team

    Lol, yea. But Sorry for not making the leaderboards...(The problem was that I joined on the last day of the month!!! :shock: )
  5. Ranger7

    Congratulatory post

    M2 Thunder!!! YES! FINALLY! :D I love it!
  6. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned because I dont really understand your username
  7. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Pizza (BTW I got M2 thunder!! YAYAY!)
  8. I actually dont play this game though, so.....
  9. Ranger7

    Tanki Online Whatpulse Team

    Darn! A user passed me! Well, I had better pass him back! (I went on a trip, but I am back now!) I will aslo start adding computers to my account! I want to make this team the best!!!! :-) Ranger
  10. Ranger7

    T-H-E G-H-O-S-T Story

    Uuum, Fort Knox III?
  11. Ranger7

    Server Down

    I bet I know what it was! I see a new map! Its called "Train Station"!!
  12. Ranger7

    Server Down

    The servers finally up again! But, for some reason, 400 of my crystals are gone to.... ( I dont know where they came from, they just appeared!)
  13. Ranger7

    Happy Birthday!

    August 3rd
  14. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Somthing
  15. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Manners (I dont know, I guess that is in line with maturity...)
  16. Ranger7

    Server Down

    Noo! But I managed to get back on there for a min to collect my bonus, and it had a welcome back thing, and it gave me the rank up thing, more crystals, and alot more consumables! I now have 1547 or so, instead of 1047!! (Crystals)
  17. Ranger7

    Server Down

    By the way, the servers are up! (The only reason I didnt say "BTW" was because I need keys for whatpulse, and this has just added to it!! :mrgreen: )
  18. Ranger7

    Language barriers

    Oh, cool! Thats neat :-)
  19. Ranger7

    Language barriers

    exactly. :thumbup: Which language do you speak? the language that your reading, a bit obv isnt it? he could be using the google translator, as I do not speak English. 8) What is your language?
×
×
  • Create New...