Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ranger7

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ranger7

  1. Ranger7

    No cristal gifts any more?

    I still get them.... Mabye you dont after a certain rank??
  2. Ranger7

    Dangerest gun in world?

    Me too, cause the other options suck ---____--- Nukes dont
  3. Ranger7

    A story - by the Tanki Online Community

    Then I called in a ground-to-ground homing missle that destroyed the aa tank
  4. Ranger7

    A story - by the Tanki Online Community

    So Ranger ran and got together a squadron of fighters 8)
  5. Ranger7

    A story - by the Tanki Online Community

    And I continued leading my squad of tanks 8)
  6. Ranger7

    What your name?

    Daniel
  7. Ranger7

    Your Goals (Post Your Goals here)

    M3 thunder and M1 viking.
  8. Ranger7

    The rankings in Tanki Online

    I just think that it would be neat if gefrieter would be replaced with somthing that sounds better :P
  9. Ranger7

    Maintenance work..

    Hmm, I think it will be soon. They have to have it ready VERY soon, because they said it was ready a year ago! :!: I really think it will be soon, especially because they have not really released a demo like that
  10. Ranger7

    A story - by the Tanki Online Community

    And vanished again, whith Ranger (Me :D ) Leading a squad of tanks
  11. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    :!:Uh, banned because you just banned a person who used an emote :!:
  12. Ranger7

    Friends lists!

    Okay, here is my list. If anyone wants to be on it, just ask :-) because I probably just forgot you, I try to be friends with everybody here. Anyway: Everybody in IC: Chriswu, Chadster, Skitee, Lhamester, Xenozx gukal (Spelling??),Warlordofbattle123, tzen, Matlep, hogree. Anyone missing, plz remind me, and I will add you here. On this forum: Tommy60, jordanrusson, fsdfsdf, nimajnebl, BLASTOISE-T12, nuclearbomb, Awesomeblake Rottin, TheIceDragon, Hotwheel, Meatman, husto (Husto, what clan are you in??), and Russia(Some numbers I forget). Mods/Mapmakers: Koolwalky, Phantomeat, Bruce (Who Rockzzzz :D ) krakovensiss (Sorry about sloppy spelling guys) Thanks guys. *Updated* Added user: Lhamester, Xenozx Again, sorry for da spelling
  13. Ranger7

    Tanki Online Whatpulse Team

    I clicked it, but it says whatpulse is already running. We had a lot of keys and clicks on it to!!
  14. Ranger7

    The rankings in Tanki Online

    Well, I think that it should be replaced, personally. I dont particulary care, because, you guessed it, Im not near that rank. Still, I think it is a good idea to change it, because I dont think that a German rank should be on a US server.
  15. Ranger7

    Tanki Online Whatpulse Team

    Its not long at all :-)
  16. Ranger7

    The rankings in Tanki Online

    Neat! You were in the Austrian Army? Thats soo cool. I want to be in my countries army, and to be a Captain in it. (My clans leader is a Captain in this game, soon to be major) Anyway, I like the other better cause it sounds cooler, and I know what it means. (Cause Im American)
  17. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause I didnt abuse anyone. :roll: :roll:
  18. Ranger7

    Tanki Online Whatpulse Team

    Yes, that's fine. But your not clicking your tray icon. Ok, let's go again. In the bottom right of your screen there is where the time, network connection, and volume is shown. Next to it is a white "W". Right-click that and a menu should come up. Then click "Pulse Now". Err, on one of my computers, the try icon disapeared! Help please! :!:
  19. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Oil :roll:
  20. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning a person who quoted, who by quoting broke the rules.
×
×
  • Create New...