Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    Android Vs iOS!

    Apple, IOs <3
  2. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    69 of eeach supply ok
  3. FaaiqBilal

    have u got ps4 or getting it

    xbox crap ok, friggin expensive doesnt give crap ps4 epik king, I have ps3 right now, Ill get it later on ok
  4. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Silence gets removed! And remaked! WOOHOO it was my most hated map ok
  5. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Golf box :lol: :lol: I WANT GOLF BOX ok
  6. FaaiqBilal

    Should flae bring back Venom Strike

    It closed after losing to my team cus all its members rage quit :3
  7. FaaiqBilal

    If there was a 3rd gender..

    all sexual charectaristics ok
  8. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    50 was under maintenance
  9. FaaiqBilal

    What Do You Do When You Are Bored?

    yo mama, jk play tanki or ps3
  10. FaaiqBilal

    Windows 7 vs. Windows 8

    Windows 8 sucks on PCs and Laptops, it is filled with bugs etc, windows 7 is much more stable. I heard windows 8 only allows you to send emails to people in Europe. LINUX FTW ANYWAY!
  11. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I swear server 45 also loaded.
  12. FaaiqBilal

    robbie56's creativity

    I wuv wobbie too ok
  13. FaaiqBilal

    Looking for a squad; group of forces

    Zia noob ok :3
  14. Brigadier toy: EXP Mine toy: Lots of mines Picasso toy: Picasso paint Safari toy: Safari paint Generalissimo with ice toy: Crystals Snowman toy: Irbis paint as it has irbis on it Supplies toy: Supplies, duh
  15. FaaiqBilal

    Congratulatory post

    gg with haider+my gold, which haider is very angry about
  16. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I made it like that on purpose :3
  17. FaaiqBilal

    Most hated players on Tanki

    eragon no doubt, hes on my hate list anyway
  18. FaaiqBilal

    GMG4LIFE SAYS

    wut
  19. FaaiqBilal

    Whats You Religion?

    Muslim FTW, I dont care what you think of us. Imma k3wl kat
  20. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    decently going game, Archangei crashes the party and drugs wid his crazy m3 wasp, we outdrugged him and won :3
  21. FaaiqBilal

    What are you getting in the NY sale?

    I will upgrade holiday :)
×
×
  • Create New...