Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    True.

    KILL ALL DA HUMANS
  2. FaaiqBilal

    Best reward

    No pic, didnt happen.
  3. FaaiqBilal

    Best reward

    My comp doesnt even boot it starts lagging.
  4. FaaiqBilal

    want to test your computer speed?

    Noone besides me and haidy can copy hotwheel k? I didnt take permission either tho :P
  5. FaaiqBilal

    Voice communication

    yh it was so funny once I was playing COD with mic, a guy put on some french song from the 60s' :lol: Another time a guy was being scolded by his mom so bad and then he left :D
  6. FaaiqBilal

    Why doesn't tanki ban IP adresses?

    They block accounts, its bad enough.
  7. FaaiqBilal

    Voice communication

    No, we let them die, its much more fun that way ^_^
  8. FaaiqBilal

    FRAUSTED OF DRUGGERS (supplies users )

    buy 30k worth supplies and drug back, i did this when I was second leut, Im not a buyer anyway :P
  9. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    HADES TAKE HIM IN!
  10. FaaiqBilal

    Battle Fund at 999 Flags...

    Yh, bigger maps like barda or brest would go till 100k fund, I saw 125k fund once, pre 123 long ago... when sergeants could play with marshals, I was sergeant major I think :D
  11. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Mother of people typing.
  13. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    They told us about it 3 days before sale -.- I asked, 'In the world' not outside it -.-
  14. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Where in the world have you been?
  15. FaaiqBilal

    Do you like the above poster?

    Vaai clock VAAAI
  16. FaaiqBilal

    Battle Fund at 999 Flags...

    There used to be 999 flags.
  17. FaaiqBilal

    Semyon Kirov

    Kind is a strong word.
  18. FaaiqBilal

    Faaiqbilal and robbie56

    :lol: :lol:
  19. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki World Records

    Good luck, I expect to get some good records ]:)
  20. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You are extremely good for your rank you know! And heres a pic with wobbie :3
  21. FaaiqBilal

    Do you like the above poster?

    Yh Ikr who you are, :4
  22. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Awesome for your rank dude!
×
×
  • Create New...