Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    what happen to railgun?

    4iple kills fun with shaft, specially when one of them is a drugging mammoth :3
  2. FaaiqBilal

    Sad fact:

    After they have MUd everthing? These guys are severe buyers, they'll buy the whole garage and waste on supplies again :3
  3. FaaiqBilal

    New Turret Ideas

    Good ideas, a COD players is here I suppose :3
  4. FaaiqBilal

    What Server do you play on?

    2/1 2 for friends, 1 for DMs
  5. FaaiqBilal

    [Issue 15] Tanki Humour!

    Now I feel a shame why i didnt know about this.
  6. The last page of posts was pretty interesting.
  7. Where did you get so many crys hamster ._.
  8. No just no, to all of them.
  9. FaaiqBilal

    Voice communication

    Make tanki a 16+ game. So those 'kids' who play should suffer if they want to play so much. If somebody swears they should know its a 16+ game, outlaws should suffer.
  10. FaaiqBilal

    New idea for tanki

    It wouldn't, it works perfectly in COD and battlefield.
  11. FaaiqBilal

    Review : Update 1.100's birthday

    I just love the old crystals and gold boxes, these one look like chocolate boxes. :(
  12. FaaiqBilal

    New idea for tanki

    Turn tanki into COD so it becomes pro. Then make it into battlefield 3 so its super.
  13. FaaiqBilal

    How tall are you?

    I used to... NOW I DRINK MILK ONCE A WEEK :D I have calcium weakness now :( Imma start drinking it more when school starts.
  14. FaaiqBilal

    Review : Update 1.100's birthday

    Why you no reporter???? This is unfair, give him back his powers :angry: If this was in the press, this is by far the best article ever in my opinion. Good job rapha! Keep them coming! I hope you stay as a reporter!
  15. FaaiqBilal

    Anyone here from old Tanki?

    I'm from le 2011 or maybe 2010, I don't quite remember, but surely forums in 2011.
  16. FaaiqBilal

    employee

    First time robbie is probably trying to be useful :3
  17. FaaiqBilal

    Still go to school

    I'm 12, going into 8th B)
  18. FaaiqBilal

    I hope to help me

    I guess you will get them once the transaction has been recieved, if not so, contact help@tankionline.com, and they will help you.
  19. FaaiqBilal

    lol did u ever notice this?

    This one here means welcome.
  20. FaaiqBilal

    lol did u ever notice this?

    Too small to read :/
  21. FaaiqBilal

    In which map did you get your first gold box?

    I got it in Silence.
×
×
  • Create New...