Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    Your favorite movie!

    The dark knight))
  2. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    All ditch haider!
  3. FaaiqBilal

    guys guys guys dont ban me

    Yes, make 20. That way we will SPAAAM
  4. FaaiqBilal

    guys guys guys dont ban me

    :lol:
  5. FaaiqBilal

    want to test your computer speed?

    Yh mac is expensive but really good, only good thing in windows is you can run pirated games :lol: :lol: The ones that come in CDs for like, max 1 dollar xD
  6. FaaiqBilal

    want to test your computer speed?

    http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench3/800 Oh my, what a great score :'( Its my lappy
  7. FaaiqBilal

    Your achievements

    robbie you got M2 freeze? O.o
  8. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Cmon dude, it's just a game :P
  9. FaaiqBilal

    Just seeing what the MEMBERS think

    -.- Good idea, I read it all, we could implement this in battles, like equipping stuff without leaving le battle
  10. FaaiqBilal

    HELP MEH

    Sir yes sir/Maam yes maam
  11. FaaiqBilal

    How to get XP fast?

    Yh I got like 40k in under a week on this account.
  12. FaaiqBilal

    HELP MEH

    I was talking about leut colonel acc, sorry for not telling :P So I guess first I'll do twins M2, then I'll go for hornet, If i have time I guess I'll rail and viking M2 before I get my M3s :P Thanks for helping me decide guys, Thank you all. And sorry to le low ranks. :3
  13. Mammoth, rail+mammoth= indestructible
  14. FaaiqBilal

    HELP MEH

    any answers from high ranks?
  15. FaaiqBilal

    Incorrect Data About Mammoth

    wasp M3 is 10.8 M/S not 10.1, 10.1 is wasp M2
  16. FaaiqBilal

    HELP MEH

    PS: This is about my Leut colonel acc
  17. FaaiqBilal

    HELP MEH

    I have M2 friz M2 mammy, electra is my paint so I think i dont need a piant for now.... I want another M2 M2 combo, which should I get first? M2 twins M2 viking or M2 rail M2 hornet? HLEP MEH PLZZZ
  18. FaaiqBilal

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    Today gold fell I rushed for it, so did 7 more ppl, I killed 6 and seventh ***** got it >.>
  19. FaaiqBilal

    Happy Birthday!

    ALPHA BRO HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  20. FaaiqBilal

    What should I buy...

    SRSLY HOW MANY CRYSTALS DO YOU WANT?!
  21. FaaiqBilal

    Computer Help Center

    Yay, I wanted it too :3
  22. FaaiqBilal

    Computer Help Center

    thanks for your help :3
  23. FaaiqBilal

    Computer Help Center

    One of my RAM stopped working, I had to remove it to make it work, but this RAM is only 2 GB, any bright ideas to get my RAM working again? ._. EDIT: I have 2 RAMs, 2 GB each, but I am only getting 2 GB. Becuase I removed one RAM as it wasnt working, and keeping it made my computer fail to boot.
  24. FaaiqBilal

    There are no "best combinations."

    Add swords for tanks, it will let us chop other players.
×
×
  • Create New...