Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    What to buy? What to use?

    I bought drugs worth 30k when rebalance happened, before I bought my gun/tank :D
  2. FaaiqBilal

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations :D
  3. FaaiqBilal

    About to never play tanki again give it back

    I heard hackers had something to transfer crystals to their own account. Idk wut it is, but I heard about it. Same thing happened with me. I found crystals missing and nothing new in my garage, and I had temporarily lost my account.
  4. FaaiqBilal

    firebird color change

    Go on! Vote all the +1s!
  5. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] The Hypocrite Game

    Why are you using more than one question mark at the same time???
  6. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    I... ever... helped someone? That's just probably impossible. Anyway, destroy you have epic team :)
  7. FaaiqBilal

    A PROPOSAL SOR TANKI ON LINE: COME IN

    I want wolf battles back :angry:
  8. FaaiqBilal

    Congratulatory post

    I ranked!!! I was too stunned when i ranked to take a pic during the battle :)
  9. FaaiqBilal

    Boundary of rule 1.1

    I have 12 accounts; 2 are good others I use as alts
  10. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] The Hypocrite Game

    I accuse you for following grammar rules!
  11. FaaiqBilal

    Ranking Up!

    I..... cry..... when angels deserve to die....
  12. karate kid :D, started as noob, guy helped me and i became good
  13. FaaiqBilal

    this is ridiculous!

    Y u no just make a battle -.-
  14. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    go die jk, You pokemon pwo :3
  15. The car I own, it isn't mine, I'm only 12, but still it's elder than me, it deserves my respect.
  16. FaaiqBilal

    US vs. UK Battle

    :O
  17. FaaiqBilal

    Question?

    D/L= death/lose or destroy/lost AKA: KDR (kill death ratio)
  18. 1. Yes, I agree, battle fund isn't as high as much as they reduced; but for that comes a reason. 2. Smoky critical is about over 20% I also agree, they wrote the stats a bit wrongly over here. 3. The daily bonus is random, and you can play in supplies battles aswell, does not mean you have to use this pass. Though what I notice is that the daily bonuses that mostly come are either no supplies pass, or Double Crystal Card
  19. FaaiqBilal

    Official song for Lucky 7

    No
  20. FaaiqBilal

    Problem on my main account

    Ja, since forum is slower once i got 5 min ban on chat so 1 hr ban on forum
  21. FaaiqBilal

    Staff having fun

    I didn't know there were staff vs players battles :O, Imma join one for low ranks when i rank up (from small account)
  22. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] Guess the Paint

    Yeah, used to be my all time fav Next person will like gladiotor
  23. FaaiqBilal

    i lost it

    Thats why I was wondering, he put some kinda stupid thing on our clan page too.. lol
  24. FaaiqBilal

    Boundary of rule 1.1

    Oh, thanks :)
  25. FaaiqBilal

    Boundary of rule 1.1

    Thats my other acc >_>
×
×
  • Create New...