Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    Revolt

    Feedback -_-
  2. FaaiqBilal

    Pre pay for a Weapon

    My highest was over 12k exp in one day :/
  3. Its not impossible. 100k is worth only 10k old fund. Back then in 999 Flag battles in big maps, like brest. They took days to finish with over 100k fund (1 million fund for now)
  4. FaaiqBilal

    Admin Should Read This

    Invisibilty hack is stupid with railgun, yet funny, people only see your gun shooting ^_^
  5. FaaiqBilal

    need advices

    Play 24 hrs.
  6. FaaiqBilal

    Tank won't turn and shoot at same time

    Used to happen with me on my dads laptop I think..
  7. FaaiqBilal

    Secrets of Tanks!

    That was 2010 or 2011, not 123. 1000 gold boxes were very old, it was a one week event after which they were removed, then they added permanent 100 crystals goldboxes.
  8. FaaiqBilal

    [UNOFFICIAL] Zombie Battle

    Zombie: Isida M2 viking M1
  9. FaaiqBilal

    Shaft Guide.

    Outdated guide, should be closed.
  10. FaaiqBilal

    New thing in tanki for muslims

    But we dont have any for our holidays, and a MAJOR popularity of players are Muslims. Please consider, its not a minor popularity
  11. Fwuffy_Wabbit or Fwuffy_Giwaffe
  12. FaaiqBilal

    I say my goodbye

    kbai
  13. FaaiqBilal

    Suggest me all high rankers !

    Best choice: Leave the game, get a life
  14. FaaiqBilal

    What gadgets do you own?

    I have harry potter's wand.
  15. FaaiqBilal

    Closing topics again pointlessly

    Next time there is a spot for becoming a reporter, surely apply. No sarcasm, but I think you should surely be accepted.
  16. FaaiqBilal

    Closing topics again pointlessly

    Im twelve (rock) Im an outlaw. (worry)
  17. FaaiqBilal

    [FAQ] Alternativa Editor and TanksTestingTool

    bump, I cant find the downloads ._. the topic linked in beginning is of the russian topic, it says the files etc are removed .-.
  18. FaaiqBilal

    Unwanted account

    OMG OMG such a great account
  19. FaaiqBilal

    How to use lightshot

    lightshot works with tanki forum O.o I never knew
  20. FaaiqBilal

    How much do YOU know about Tanki?

    42... ok... I expected more :c And yes, I realised I did one wrong just after I submitted >.>
  21. FaaiqBilal

    Zombie Battle

    Imma selfdestruct and become zombie hehehe
×
×
  • Create New...