-
Posts
899 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower
-
The UGLY Truth behind the scenes of Tankiʻs Cybersport: the ones that run the show
cheap_plastic_flower replied to AnuBoi in Archive
Welcome to the exciting world of politics, Ladies and Gentlemen !!! I have followed the CyberSports Channel during my rather overextended stay here on Tankionline and have really enjoyed it. I have seen it grow and become better and better, especially in the last few months. That is with the possible exception of the DusselDork Contests. I still can't get those horrible scenes out of my mind. I am currently seeing a Therapist in the hope that she can help me recover. I appreciate the efforts of ALL the DJ's. Past, present, and future. I had a brief glimpse behind the scenes of the CyberSport Channel and I can assure you that those people work really, really hard to put out entertaining and informative programs for the users of Tankionline. I was very impressed. I haven't been impressed since I watched my brother eat an ink pen during the Wall Street Crash of 1929. I don't think anyone can deny that DJPaul and General Veers did a great job as commentators during the last clan championships. Everyone was good, but they were simply OUTSTANDING. The last championships were comparable to the Russian events in my opinion. That is an accomplishment. The Russians are masters at presenting CyberSport events. In conclusion ... I must support the leadership of DJPaul. I believe that he is guiding the English CyberSport Channel in the right direction. I also believe that things can only get better. To lose his leadership at the present time because of "politics" would be a blow to not only the users, but to Tankionline itself. Someone has got to LEAD and someone has got to FOLLOW. It's called the REAL WORLD !!! One other thing ... ACCEPT MY GREATNESS. You know you want too. -
A Challenge To All Tankionline Women !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
I am sorry. I thought it was a different topic. -
He still does not know what he is doing with graphics.
-
Is it OK to laugh at the Handicapped ?
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Wonderful picture, Monkeyburn. -
I can tie my tongue in a knot.
-
I agree with you 100 percent, Mister G.
-
The Not So Official Mister and Miss Tankionline Contest 2013
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
I think I dated her in 1969. She has cut her hair. -
Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
I want to thank all of you for accepting my GREATNESS. -
A Challenge To All Tankionline Women !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in A Challenge To All Tankionline Women ! Archive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsp6FkZgGoY -
Here is the link to the English Forum: http://en.tankiforum.com/ Click on it and save it as a bookmark. Anytime someone asks for the forum just give them that link.
-
That link is really good, Fjelstad. Could you or anyone else in the topic tell me what those three bikini clad women in the third picture from the top are doing ???
-
I GOOGLED all of the temperaments in the Poll because I did not know what they meant. I then read the definitions. I did not know what the definitions meant. I then called 911 and asked the emergency operator to explain the words to me. She told me someone was coming over to give me the meaning of the words. A policeman came to my home and explained everything to me. He was really nice until he handcuffed me and took me to jail. I can't vote right now.
-
Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
I will make an exception in your case, Loktinho. Since you are a Reporter, you are welcome in the Feasting Hall anytime. I will prepare the house speciality just for you. It's five pounds of undercooked bacon served between two loaves of delicious Walmart Whole Wheat Bread (1.40 USD per loaf) and covered with one litre of steaming pig grease. I am getting hungry just thinking about it. I think I will have one myself. Troll ??? That is just nasty rumours and lies created by users that will not accept my GREATNESS. -
Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Here's your bacon. It isn't ready to eat yet. Give it about six months. Save the skin for me. I am making an animal skin boat similar to the ones used by the ancient Egyptians. I need just one more skin to complete it. -
Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
I don't feed people below the rank of Colonel. They are not worthy. Lower ranks, such as yourself, only eat and poop. I can feed a dog for a lot less and get a lot more benefit out of it. -
Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Your contant references to food tells me something, Blasty. Are you hungry ? Accept my GREATNESS and I will send you, not one, but TWO ... Buy One Get One FREE discount coupons !!! They are only good for items off of the ONE DOLLAR MENU. If you are hungry enough you will eat it. I do. I am also asking the Admins to send you 10 Double Crystals Cards this month. They are good for one large fry and a medium Coke and it's FREE. That's TEN meals !!! Just present your card to the McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King. Waffle House, or Huddle House cashier when you check out. The Tankionline Double Crystals Card is accepted by fine Choke and Puke eating establishments around the world. -
Necro was talking ? I missed it. My sound card must be going bad. Haiku Time: I can smell the beauty of the Chicken McNuggets. Can you smell beauty ? Only if you are a fly with no wings. She loves me. She loves me not. I need more flies.
-
Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Yes, it is amazing. -
Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Thank you, Scribo. You will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams. Accept the Double Crystal Card and the 15 pounds of BACON you will be receiving today as your reward for finally losing the last shred of your self respect. You may now come forth into my Feasting Hall and join the throngs of people that are there basking in the glow of my GREATNESS. P.S. Don't forget the bacon. -
Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
I will attempt to make more videos in the future, Necro. In the upcoming videos I will have eyebrows and maybe different glasses. Those black frames make me look old. Maybe aviator glasses or maybe .... Anyway, thank you for becoming one of the millions that have chosen to shelter under the protective shield of my GREATNESS. -
Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
What part of ACCEPT MY GREATNESS don't you understand, Swag ??? Accept it. Live with it. Move on with your life. -
Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4AnpFoP_o4 -
Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video !
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Accept My Greatness or Die - Amazing HD Video ! Archive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr1ixYkhu3o -
I read it. It was very depressing. Did someone take a crap in your milk bucket ? Please try to cheer up.
Jump to content


































































