Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

cheap_plastic_flower

Tanker
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower

  1. cheap_plastic_flower

    ACTUAL COMBAT FOOTAGE video. No one under 18 admitted !

    tl,dr
  2. cheap_plastic_flower

    ACTUAL COMBAT FOOTAGE video. No one under 18 admitted !

    Why don't you guys get a hotel room if you want some privacy. Just reading what you posted makes me feel unclean and queasy. I guess you are going to tell us next that it isn't OK for men to beat their women. Are you people from France ?? Are you Mormons ??
  3. cheap_plastic_flower

    ACTUAL COMBAT FOOTAGE video. No one under 18 admitted !

    Back by POPULAR DEMAND !! (Actually the demand was that I stop posting videos. It has never stopped me before.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zor0kxgPHY8 See the SMT Clan in their most exciting battle !!! "It is so real you can smell the stink." writes the NEW YORK TIMES "I give it 1/32th of a star. It was the worst thing I have ever seen in my life." raves the Chicago Tribune
  4. cheap_plastic_flower

    [Official] cheap_plastic_flower Fan Club

    I can't believe you actually fell for it, Swag !!! It was a primitive Troll Attempt. There never was a video. It's a picture meant to anger and irritate the innocent.
  5. cheap_plastic_flower

    ACTUAL COMBAT FOOTAGE video. No one under 18 admitted !

    Welcome aboard, Felix. That makes two of us in the clan. Now go out and recruit more idiots members so that we can start creating the clan. You are temporarily in charge until I get back. I am depending on you, Felix. Do your duty.
  6. cheap_plastic_flower

    ACTUAL COMBAT FOOTAGE video. No one under 18 admitted !

    Everyone knows that "Holland" isn't much bigger than a postage stamp, Splitter. I could probably walk around for a couple of hours in your country and locate you. Don't make me hurt you !! Do you guys still wear wooden shoes ?? Get your finger out of that dike !!
  7. cheap_plastic_flower

    [Official] cheap_plastic_flower Fan Club

    You are doing excellent work, Jokijnari !!! Keep it up. To show my appreciation I am going to post my never before seen Classic Troll Video. I know my fans will enjoy it. Check out the action at the 43 second mark.
  8. cheap_plastic_flower

    Bruce Lunga [almighty01] fan club

    Please allow me to be among the first to declare myself a Bruce Lunga Fan. I wanted to get into this topic early before all of the "butt kissers" and "yes men" showed up. I like Lunga. He is a great asset to the Forum. That is REAL Russian Tankers headgear he is wearing by the way. It can be purchased in Russia for 10,000 rubles or 5.00 USD. If you try to buy one in the USA the cost is a minimum of 55.00 USD. You can also purchase REAL Russian Airborne parachutist headgear for about 35.00 USD. Don't be fooled. Know the difference and make a wise purchase. No need to thank me.
  9. cheap_plastic_flower

    ACTUAL COMBAT FOOTAGE video. No one under 18 admitted !

    You are going deaf, Swagg. After years of riding the bus with the volume of your music pod thingy turned to the MAX and your headphones super glued to your head it is understandable. Get some earbuds !!! Your input means nothing, Cooper. You are a FEMALE. Tanki is a game for MEN. Now get in that kitchen and wash those dishes. While you are back there make me a sandwich. Easy on the mayo. Is that an opinion or is it another one of your scientifc formulas designed to prove that Chicken McNuggets are in reality Klingon poop ?? Isn't it strange that after years and years of Star Trek adventures no one has ever seen the bathroom on the U.S.S Enterprise ?? Do they use the teleporter ?? "Beam this poop down to McDonalds, Mister Spock."
  10. cheap_plastic_flower

    Silence jump

    Here is the easiest way to do it. This is Red to Blue, but you can reverse the steps and it will work for Blue to Red. If you use NITRO the jump will send you to the other side and drop your right by their flag. I did not use NITRO when I made this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DME0oZDDVag
  11. cheap_plastic_flower

    ACTUAL COMBAT FOOTAGE video. No one under 18 admitted !

    Of course you don't get it. That is why everyone in the Forum thinks you are ******ed.
  12. cheap_plastic_flower

    ACTUAL COMBAT FOOTAGE video. No one under 18 admitted !

    Don't worry about Slash and Amerika. They are just members of the unwashed throng of FORUM LURKERS that inhabit this place. They never post anything of value. It is time for the regulars to REVEAL themselves. Let's see what you look like. Let's see what you sound like. I don't mean to be rude, but it is my opinion that 90 percent of the LURKERS look and sound like FREAKS ... just my opinion. I know I sound great and look great. I look and sound like George Clooney, but without the hair, the money, the talent, or the really Hot Babes. I looked like this just 5 years ago !!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-ksYqNDoAA
  13. cheap_plastic_flower

    ACTUAL COMBAT FOOTAGE video. No one under 18 admitted !

    You are just jealous, Collapse. Accept my GREATNESS as a fact and move on with your life. Hey !!! I am thinking about starting a clan. If anyone is interested let me know. It will probably be a little different from the standard clan setup. I have read the clan creation rules carefully. Not really any "standards", just the rank requirements set forth in the clan rules. However, people of insufficient rank will be allowed to enter the clan as ASSOCIATE MEMBERS. They will have access to the same privileges as FULL MEMBERS with the exception of those stipulated in the clan rules. Hulls and Turrets requirements: If it is considered a Tanki weapon and it can function ... bring it on. M0 to M3. It's just a label. Language requirements: Choose the one you like and ... bring it on. English would be nice, but we will work something out. Skype: It would be nice, but if you don't have it or don't want to use it ... OK. I don't listen to anyone anyway ... just like everyone else around here. I want to develop a handicapping system similar to that used in other sports (Is this a sport?) such as golf and bowling. It would come in handy in clan practices so that users with lesser equipment would be on an equal footing with the high ranks. The list is endless and open to suggestions and change. I would be considered the leader in name only. It would in fact be a voting democracy. Did you know you can broadcast live video to YouTube without being a partner ??? You can stream you battles live and let your friends and family see just how much you really stink. Ask me for details if you don't know how to do it.
  14. cheap_plastic_flower

    ACTUAL COMBAT FOOTAGE video. No one under 18 admitted !

    Bubba is ALIVE and WELL in Atlanta Georgia !!! Recorded live as it happened in Kungur NSB See ACTUAL COMBAT FOOTAGE !!! See the POWER of the Cheap Plastic Flower Watch it in HD !!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxh82yRDk5I&feature=youtu.be
  15. cheap_plastic_flower

    The English Forum gave me THE CRABS !

    I am leaving the Forum and I am not coming back. That is all I have to say on the subject.
  16. cheap_plastic_flower

    skitee's new fan club

    I missed the joke. Sorry. I am heavily sedated right now. I have just returned from the hospital. I had to have a major CRABOSTOMY. I was lucky to survive. In lieu of flowers please send all of your unloved, forgotten, and unwanted dogs to Big Abe at Big Abe's Barbecue and Dog Rescue. He will know what to do with them.
  17. cheap_plastic_flower

    skitee's new fan club

    My favorite James Bond movie is Once is Not Enough. In this case, ONE Skitee Love Fest topic was enough. It is too much competition for my Fan Club topic.
  18. cheap_plastic_flower

    [OFFICIAL] skitee Fan Club

    Why are my posts to this topic being deleted ??? I am a Skitee Fan. More English Forum Scandal.
  19. cheap_plastic_flower

    Lhamsters official fan club

    I think FBI created this topic for LHamster and LHamster created the other topic for FBI. This TREND has turned into yet another ENGLISH FORUM SCANDAL.
  20. cheap_plastic_flower

    [Official] Splitterpoint Fan Club.

    I think SwagBoy is SplitterPoint.
  21. cheap_plastic_flower

    skitee's new fan club

    I am a Skitee Fan. I don't think he would do anything like that, SplitterPoint.
  22. cheap_plastic_flower

    The English Forum gave me THE CRABS !

    Forget about the Zombies. Worry about the CRAB APOCALYPSE !!! WATCH WHAT YOU EAT ... it could be watching you !! Every time you eat a crab you are eating a GIANT BUG.
  23. cheap_plastic_flower

    How to increase post count quickly?

    FBI is very correct. I followed his simple rules and it changed my life. You need to always follow his advice.
  24. cheap_plastic_flower

    Greatest Kungur Battle of All Times - Video

    You have been here since 2009 and you are ONLY a Colonel. I think you may be a really slow learner or perhaps just a BAD SHOT. Please allow me to lay some Monty Python on you. "I fart in your general direction."
  25. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Not So Official Mister and Miss Tankionline Contest 2013

    I thought that was a woman !!! I am beginning to feel sick. I wasted a perfectly good FAP on a guy. I feel so nasty right now.
×
×
  • Create New...