-
Posts
8 887 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by CooperO
-
Don't choke on it, I'd let a doctor look at it...;p
-
Okay, forget about the gadget. Download the standalone flashplayer. Click on Download the Windows Flash Player 11.5 Projector (EXE, 8.47MB) Once you have downloaded it, open it and enter one of the links found here.
-
In the same country as you, but in the south west, unfortunately it freezes a lot less there (because of the ocean wind) Vorig jaar was zo balen dat het had gesneeuwd toen het ook ging vriezen. Hele dagen staan sneeuwschuiven op de sloot, maar dat werkte helaas niet goed.. :angry: Free translation: Last year it snowed when it was freezing, so we had to clean the ice to be able to skate on it, it didn't work and the ice was of bad quality. I hope it gets better this year.
-
It's a pity you didn't film it. Did you take the gold eventually?
-
No, in the older version I had names, but these I made in a few days and I didn't have time nor will to give them names.
-
Me too, but it'll probably just rain. I want it to freeze a lot so I can ice skate.
-
It's not impossible, it happened to me twice I think that I didn't get a daily bonus, or maybe I did receive it but only the message was missing.
-
I think he actually means ciblings, since he is talking about cousins too. So he made up a word that includes brothers and sisters as well as cousins.
-
You have a nice Christmas too... I can't wait to open that present...;p
-
No, where did you get that information? Viking M3 will be a lot more expensive than that. Developers news 2: - guns, hulls and paints available for buying (the prices will remain almost if not the same as now depending on the rebalancing)
-
Are you sure no-one has your password and uses it to log in to your account?
-
Little brother, he's a Major and he introduced me to the game.
-
I assume (and hope) they will just stay in your garage.
-
Most of the time yes. But sometimes it isn't fun, like the way you described. Or when you loose after playing four a couple of hours.
-
So stop with these petitions, they have no purpose. And what split said.
-
I think it is, nice job.
-
I'm not a big fan of Sand, but I like Frog and Sky! If you like, you can mine .
-
Yeah, but you can film, use shadows and play at the same time.
-
Good luck, hogree!
-
francais: qui veut parler du jeu et de ses perrformances?
CooperO replied to traxxasslash4X4 in Archive
He knows that. He has been talking English ever since I said we don't speak French..;p (or at least most of us) -
That is the fun part! You don't have to click a single time..;p
-
If I use Chrome, my FPS is 15, if I'm lucky. And that is without shadows etc, skybox and I'm using a smaller screen. If I use standalone I have an FPS of 40-60, even in the bigger maps but also with a smaller screen. If I use full screen there I get an FPS of 25. I can't turn shadows on in standalone.
-
And she happens to be a woman too..
-
No I didn't notice that. But I can't say everything is smooth either. My FPS varies a lot more than before and is overall lower. But it has been that way for only 2 weeks, I think that is because I changed from Vista to Windows 7. I use standalone now and my FPS has never been higher. Which browser are you using to play this game?
Jump to content



























































